MikroKopter - Forum » MikroKopter - general » New OSD for MK (fully graphical)

New OSD for MK (fully graphical)

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: « < ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 > »

Autor Neuer Beitrag
Mitglied
Irek, or anyone else who may have a solution!

I have a Smart OSD from that I got in January I believe. I used it for a few months on my Hexacopter but never for FPV. It worked great!

Now I have gone back to it after a few months of not being used. Ive connected it right and have everything working well. The OSD shows up with all screens showing and I am able to update software, firmware with the USB. My only issue is all parameters on screen show up as zero. It will not read altitude, airspeed, attitude changes, battery shows 0.0 volts, BL Ctrl temps always zero, heading doesnt move from north.. ect.

Any idea what the issue is? otherwise it seems to be communicating well.. its just useless right now

Brad
Mitglied
Hello,

Brad - It seems that OSD is not able to communicate with MK. Please check the cable between them.
Also if you used MK tools - switch to navictrl before you exit MK tools.

Best Regards - Irek
« Bearbeitet von aronax am 11.09.2012 11:33. »
Mitglied
Aronax
When do you expect a next update with my configuration included ;-))?
Best, grex
Mitglied
Hi guys,

New firmware 2.31 for OSD is available :)
It adds 'NaviControl errors' control which will display errors detected by NC
65oliver65 - I hope, you will like it :)

Grex - you will find your quadrocopter setup at the end of the list (quadrocopter_x2).

Best Regards - Irek
Mitglied
Aronax, i order 20 pieces 3 months ago, will you send me invoice?
Mitglied
aronax meinte

Hi,
I try it as soon as possible
thank you
regards
Mitglied
Cool! !!
Thx a lot, grex

Will test it asap
Mitglied
Cool! !!
Thx a lot, grex

Will test it asap
Mitglied
aronax meinte
] for OSD is available :)
It adds 'NaviControl errors' control which will display errors detected by NC

Impeccable :D
Mitglied
Dear irek
Thank you for providing my quadroX configuration. Its exactly the one. However, loading up this bl-ctrl configuration no temperature show up. It is the only configuration that has this behaviour. Thanks for taking alook ;-).

Using the new navi-error display, the sosd keep restarting...

Best regards and fhanks for taking a look,
Grex
Mitglied
Dear irek

Thanks for the hint... It works perfectly!!!
It was my fault.

Your sosd is really a masterpiece

Best, grex
Mitglied
Hello Irek,

a request:

Is it possible to have on your osd the quality of the RC signal ?

As the RSSI symbol or the 3 numbers , 189 for exemple

Thank you

65oliver65
Mitglied
Tested it with a GoPro HD 3 Black today, the low part OSD is cut away - have GoPro charged resolution ?

btw the GoPro HD 3 uses a new miniUSB 10pin connector(not extUSB 11pin) its uses for video out.

The SmartOSD i have is a old firmware from the beginning, maybe thats why..
Mitglied
Loopforever meinte
Tested it with a GoPro HD 3 Black today, the low part OSD is cut away - have GoPro charged resolution ?

btw the GoPro HD 3 uses a new miniUSB 10pin connector(not extUSB 11pin) its uses for video out.

The SmartOSD i have is a old firmware from the beginning, maybe thats why..

It is only the OSD in a different output mode (NTSC/PAL) than the Camera is setted at.
Check the OSD setting and make sure the camera is at same one.

Regards

Cristiano
Mitglied
Hello guys from smart-electronics.eu,
I want to buy smart-osd, but there are no available items on shop.
When the smart-osd item will come available?

best regards
Mitglied
Hi,

just tried to install Smart-OSD manager and unfortunately no success.

I read here in the thread, that you all can download the install file to put it in your C: root - no chance for me - I can only open that install-file, because it's a HTML file/doc??l?

and here on any of the smart electronics pages I found this:

"...Downloads: Smart OSD Manager. Unpack and run Setup.exe. After installing the program will start automatically. Quit and restart program. The program can be tested offline. ..."""

But there is no unpackable file format on the download page only this link: http://www.smart-electronics.eu/downloads/smart_osd/install.html

I use Win 7 64-bit and this is my net framework state:

externer Link:
User image

and here is what happen after it klick on the install button on the downloadpage:

externer Link:
User image

and then:

externer Link:
User image

any proposals what I got to do - found nothing here in this thread?

Thx in advance

Jan

P.S.: the smart-osd install seems to be a "Click Once" application - on their website they write: The following table shows the .NET Framework version required to support ClickOnce applications in these browsers.
Internet Explorer 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 3.5 SP1, 4

But you can't install net framework 3.5 SP1 o win 7 PC's, but anywhere in the thread I read that Andrej is running his manager on a Win 7 64-bit machine like me???
« Bearbeitet von funkjan am 22.11.2012 02:03. »
Mitglied
hey Irek or Andrezj - no proposal for my problem?
Mitglied
Maybe I am the only one left over here in this thread and to my direct mails to smart electr. I did not get an answer, but my sheer desperation :) motivated me to read the whole thread and there are more people with my problem, because there is sth. wrong with the download link ....

Matzito meinte
Can anyone make a posting with the link to OSD Manager, as i wanna reinstall on my new computer coulnd find it anywhere and this one was not working:
http://www.smart-electronics.eu/index.php/en/support/downloads
http://www.smart-electronics.eu/downloads/smart_osd/install.html

clicked install
and this is the result:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<asmv1:assembly xsi:schemaLocation="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1 assembly.adaptive.xsd" manifestVersion="1.0" xmlns:asmv3="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v3" .........

aronax meinte
Hi guys, I'm back again.

Matzito - please try this link setup.exe.
if this will not work, then I can send you zip archive with full install.
Best Regards - Irek

Ok I downloaded this setup.exe too and the SmartOSD manager is version1.1.0.72 - is this the actual version?

and before I run into strange problems and try to do things that are not possible ... - my SmartOSD is V1 (green board) and I realized by reading the thread, that some hardware things changed - for ex. the new model with black board (V2?) has a diode, what's missing at V1 ...?!

Are there more differences and do these changes have any influence on my possibilities?

thx

Jan
Mitglied
Irek,

What order should I install the fonts? The new firmware is making my screen show the status buttons on pages where they shouldn't.

Edit: Never mind I got it. Primary, secondary and Bigosd. When I first installed the new firmware I only installed Bigosd. It should have worked, but it didn't. The only way to get it right was to do all three.

Bill
« Bearbeitet von billyd am 06.12.2012 16:31. »
Mitglied
Just got my sosd, and did My first flight with it yesterday, damn I like it :). Mounted on a cs6.
A question or two doh.
Is it possible to change the color of the fonts, I would love bright green or blue, coz it kinda snowie here in Sweden, so the white fonts almost disappear?!

And if I wanna try the bigger fonts, in what order should I install them?

Aaaand, can't get the rssi to work correct, it just blinks with half full bar.
Mitglied
Not sure if this has been asked before, but is it possible to use the smart OSD with DJI?
Mitglied
Irek,

I am using the Thomas Scherrer LRS with the smart-osd on my mk hexa xl. The rssi voltage out on the scherrer rx is .5v min to 1v max. When I don't connect the rssi cable to the smart-osd, and measure the voltage on the bench I get 1.02v with the tx nearby. But when I connect it to the smart-osd, the voltage drops to .8v. Is this because the smart-osd is loading the line, or do I have an interfernce issue? Also when I toggle the screen the rssi is dropping to minimum. Do I need a resistor on the rssi cable? Any ideas?

Thanks
Mitglied
It is good to see this thread is ticking after a long silence!

Yes it looks like SOSD uses a voltage divider to condition the input range. It definitely loads the input source particularly with high input impedance. I have observed that when I wanted to monitor the GPS battery voltage.
Aronax should respond to this. I would like to see he also does something about the GR-24 RSSI display in the OSD since MX-20 Tx shows the value in dBm in non MK screens.

GOLDCAT
Mitglied
It is good to see this thread is ticking after a long silence!

Yes it looks like SOSD uses a voltage divider to condition the input range. It definitely loads the input source particularly with high input impedance. I have observed that when I wanted to monitor the GPS battery voltage.
Aronax should respond to this. I would like to see he also does something about the GR-24 RSSI display in the OSD since MX-20 Tx shows the value in dBm in non MK screens.

GOLDCAT
Mitglied
Hi aronax,

can you add this mode?

User image

thanks panocanarias

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: « < ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 > »

MikroKopter - Forum » MikroKopter - general » New OSD for MK (fully graphical)