MikroKopter - Forum » Software, APPs & Programmierung » MK GPXTool (NEU) Einladung zum BETATEST

MK GPXTool (NEU) Einladung zum BETATEST

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: « < ... 18 19 20 21 22

Autor Neuer Beitrag
Mitglied
Make sure you have Windows Media Player installed

Make sure you have the dll files "AxInterop.WMPLib.dll" and "Interop.WMPLib.dll" in the directory where MK_GPXTool.exe is located

(Do not start the program out of the zip archive, extract it first)

I don't know what else could cause this error, I do not have a Mac & Parallels desktop so I am afraid I can't help you debug the problem sorry

It is working fine under Windows 10 (running in VirtualBox) on my machine

The "cannot access of find directory" error is something that shoud behave different, I will fix that for next release but this is a minor issue once you have selected a log directory this will not come up
Mitglied
I have installed the Media Feature Pack, this is supposed to install the media player, but I can't find an executable called media player anywhere... this could be the issue, but I don't know how to bypass this. I have tried to re-install it but Windows10 tells me that it is already installed.

The two dlls are in the MK_GPXTool directory, I do not start the app from the archive. I use a just a handful of applications under the Virtual Machine, like Solidworks, Altium Designer, but also the MKTools and Basecam software without any issues.

I have used quite a few times the MK_GPXTool software without any error in the past. Once deleted, the ini file doesn't get created.

Charles :(
Mitglied
The .ini file is created when you exit the app the usual way, if you close the exception dialog, the app does not save the .ini file (if that is the case)

I am not sure if the Media Feature pack is enough, sounds this is only some kind of a "codec" pack

Try download Windows Media Player 12 here: http://windows-media-player-12.giga.de/
Mitglied
Thanks again, I could not find the WMP 12 for Windows 10, I downloaded the WMP12 for Windows 8 but it doesn't want to install on my Windows 10. :(
Mitglied
I just had another idea to try, you can install/uninstall Media Player via Windows "Program and Features" system panel

Found a website with instructions for Win7/10 here: http://www.intowindows.com/how-to-reinstall-windows-media-player-in-windows-7/
Mitglied
Hi, thanks again for your patience, I could not uninstall/re-install the WMP. Maybe another Windows "feature".

I found a Win10 Home edition, I will try to create a new VM tomorrow to test this again.

Charles
Mitglied
Latest news & solution: I have created a new Windows 10 Virtual Machine, this time using a Windows 10 Education (it wasn't a Home but very similar), and the GPX_Tool works fine under this version; This time I can view the Windows Media Player in the Windows Applications using appwiz.cpl I could not with Windows 10 N.

Issue resolved, thanks to your quick and precise support. :)
Mitglied
Perfect! Thanks for the update!

Looks like Windows 10 "N" is a special Windows Version without Media Player, brought to us by some EU-bureaucrats :roll:
http://winsupersite.com/windows-10/what-are-windows-10-n-and-kn-editions
Mitglied
DRAGNET, would be 2.16a version support?
Mitglied
zond meinte
DRAGNET, would be 2.16a version support?

Are there any new changes to the log file? I don't see any in the changelog. Logs from any newer version firmware will still work with latest MK GPXTool as long nothing has changed in the logfile.
Mitglied
Dear DRAGNET,

Only two changes about LOG file;

- GPX-File: ASCII instead of UTF-8
- FC temperature in the logfile (before and after the flight)

Regards
Mehmet
Mitglied
Thank you Mehmet, I was just looking at the changelog in the MikroKopter-Tool update window, these changes from 2.15beta are not listed there.

Can someone please send me a actual log? I can't fly at the moment, its snowing and -3 °C ;)
Mitglied
Dear Dragnet,

The weather in Ankara is very bad also. I updated flight electronics (V3.0),Unfortunately I did not have a chance to actual fly,but I have lots of Simulation GPX file available for SW 2.16a. If it works for you, I can share it, there are also FC temperature values.

Regards
Mehmet
Mitglied
Dear Mehmet

If the files are from the SD card they might work but not sure, I have never tried this feature.
You find my email in the About dialog from MK GPXTool.

Regards
Franco
Mitglied
Dear DRAGNET

I have e-mailed the Simulated GPX file, sorry for the delay. The simulated flight is just the letter 'S' in front of the log name.
« Bearbeitet von mehmetyldz87 am 18.01.2017 15:26. »
Mitglied
Thank you Mehmet for the logfile!

I have done this changes so far:
- Added new log entries "BaroKompens.", "FcTemperat.", "FlyRange" and "Descend"
- Added new Error codes 39-45
- Added "SPEAK_RECEIV_VOLT" to speak strings
- Updated Help/Infolinks and about window links to wiki

It's not easy to find all the necessary informations, for instance there are 2 new entries in the log file "FlyRange" and "Descend"

From your log example I got this added in the "extra info" window:

FlyRange : 1750 (meters)
Descend : 2000 (millimeters/sec)

Can you or someone please confirm the range is "meters" and the descend (rate?) is "millimeters/sec"?
Mitglied
DRAGNET meinte
Thank you Mehmet for the logfile!

I have done this changes so far:
- Added new log entries "BaroKompens.", "FcTemperat.", "FlyRange" and "Descend"
- Added new Error codes 39-45
- Added "SPEAK_RECEIV_VOLT" to speak strings
- Updated Help/Infolinks and about window links to wiki

It's not easy to find all the necessary informations, for instance there are 2 new entries in the log file "FlyRange" and "Descend"

From your log example I got this added in the "extra info" window:

FlyRange : 1750 (meters)
Descend : 2000 (millimeters/sec)

Can you or someone please confirm the range is "meters" and the descend (rate?) is "millimeters/sec"?

Dear DRAGNET.

They are meters.

"Max. Flying Range
This value in meter defines a circular area around the start position. If you exceed the maximum range, you get an error message via the telemetry on your transmitter (HoTT/Jeti).
If <you have activated the dPH-GPS-Mode the copter will automatically stop at this range."

"Descend range
Here you can set a maximum range in meter. If the copter reach this range he will automatically land (only possible with commercial license)"

Wikipage -> * http://wiki.mikrokopter.de/en/MK-Parameter/Navi-Ctrl%202 *
« Bearbeitet von mehmetyldz87 am 18.01.2017 16:41. »
Mitglied
Neue Version Online!

> Wiki Seite + Download <

18. Jan 2017 v1.6.4
- Neue Logeinträge "BaroKompens.", "FcTemperat.", "FlyRange" und "Descend"
- Neue Error codes 39-45
- "SPEAK_RECEIV_VOLT" zu speak strings hinzugefügt
- Help/Infolinks und "About"-Fenster links aktualisiert

Gruss
Franco
Mitglied
Thanks for new version.
Mitglied
Danke Franco!
Mitglied
@mehmetyldz87: Thanks for your help!

@solutionxxl: Gern geschen!
Mitglied
Dear Dragnet

Some errors are present in the GridView tab for v1.6.4, In my opinion the values are skipping.

User image

A sample flight log here -> Link ( Firmware v2.14)

Could you check that log values with gridview list and simple gpx viewer ( Altitude , Course , etc..)

Also Why wrong firmware are shown ? This log's firmware is NC-> 2.14e FC->2.14c

User image

Regards
Mehmet
« Bearbeitet von mehmetyldz87 am 18.02.2017 15:34. »
Mitglied
Dear Mehmet

Looks like you accidently sorted the Gridview by any of the columns, click on the first column header to reset back to sorting by track number (or restart the app, sorting of GridView is not a saved setting).

The Window title only displays the last NC FW and MK tool versions that MK GPXTool was tested/updated and compatible with.

The NC/FC/BL/GPX Hardware and Software versions (of the current log you loaded) are shown in the "Extra Info" tab of the Main Window.

Regards
Franco
Mitglied
@Dragnet

Thanks
Mitglied
Neue Version Online!

> Wiki Seite + Download <

27. Okt 2017 v1.6.5
- Neue Logeinträge "Laser" (Laser Altimeter distance) hinzugefügt

Gruss
Franco

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: « < ... 18 19 20 21 22

MikroKopter - Forum » Software, APPs & Programmierung » MK GPXTool (NEU) Einladung zum BETATEST