MikroKopter - Forum » Construction » Black cover

Black cover

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: 1

Autor Neuer Beitrag
Mitglied
Another problem

Black cover teared off when flying in 40m. I had very fast raise to about 50m ( 9,61 m/s). Shortly after that the 6-pin connector between navi and flight was seen dropping. Below was water, so they both sanked. Wind was some 6m/s.
Luckily I could change to free flight when I noticed that position hold did not work anymore.

So, where can I get better cover? My mother's Tupperware? Should I bore a hole to cap?
How can I tighten the connectors? The 6-pin connector has some tensions and it jumps away very easily. I did check connectors before flight.

Hannu
Mitglied
Elastic band around the connectors works fine
Mitglied
I use some hot glue on the connectors, keep them thight and easy to remove.

Gtz
Mitglied
Thanks

I will try rubber bands or make connectors with longer, flexible(if found?) ribbon.

Hannu
Mitglied
Bend 1 one of the connectors legs a bit, the will make a secure fit. Really wouldn't use hotglue. Must be hell'ish if you have to rebuild some day.

With the covr, if you use a std mk frame, you can use the spacers as threading for a screw securing the cover.

See this link: http://www.mikrokopter.de/ucwiki/en/MK-OktoXL#include.2BAC8-assembling.2BAC8-Transparent-cover.mount_transparent_cover
Mitglied
forester meinte
I use some hot glue on the connectors, keep them thight and easy to remove.

Gtz

That's good idea
Entwickler, Admin
@joergger46:
What are you doing ? You posted in a very few minutes in several really old threads.

Be warned, you will be kicked immediately if I see only one spam post or something like that !
Entwickler, Admin
@joergger46:
I deactivated your Forum-account. Contact me with a real eMail-Address for reactivation.
Entwickler, Admin
:) Ingo was faster

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: 1

MikroKopter - Forum » Construction » Black cover