MikroKopter - Forum » Newbie » Mikrokopter top-screen is gone

Mikrokopter top-screen is gone

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: 1

Autor Neuer Beitrag
Mitglied
Since the last flight, after switching "on" my transmitter (MC32) I don't see the mikrokopter telemetry page anymore (on the top lcd screen). I only get the receiver page.

The only thing I can find in the manual is to go to the "sensor" menu and activate the gps-sensor. The mc32 won't allow me to do this :roll:
I can enter the correct menu, but I can't select/deselect the appropriate items.

Result: MC32 won't talk to the OKTO XL anymore. No calibrating, no engine start, no nothing...

The system was factory preset and worked perfectly. I probably moved a button on the transmitter I wasn't supposed to while connecting the okto's battery, but come on !
Mitglied
MikroTools is showing an "Error 3 No FC communication"

Can this be related ?
Mitglied
Hello,

"MikroTools is showing an "Error 3 No FC communication"

This error causes your telemetry-problem!

Check the wire between FC and NC

best regards

Bernd
Mitglied
Udate

3 "no FC communication "

Cause: The NaviControl has no communication with the Flight Control

Solution:

Check the resistance (tr. note: with a multimeter) of connections (6-pins AND 10-pins flat cables) and the solder points on the pads
Mitglied
Thanks for the input. The multimeter revealed no anomalies on the cables nor the pads. I'm sending the navi and flt controllers back for review...
Mitglied
Well, the controllers came back. I installed them, calibrated the kopter and got all green lights in the Mikrotools. No more errors :-)

But...

The motors won't start :-O

I can control them from within the Mikrotool, but I can't start them with the MC32.

Any thoughts ?
Mitglied
Problem solved.

Topic closed :-)

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: 1

MikroKopter - Forum » Newbie » Mikrokopter top-screen is gone