today we released a new firmware for the BL-V3.
* better protection against high current peaks during operation
* Improved motor-start by a self-learning start phase
* internal speed limitation (Max RPM is 200.000 devided by the number of magnets -> 16.666 RPM if you have 12magnets)
* Prepared for redundant FC-Operation
* Safer behavior while operation without propellers
* Integrated watchdog that restarts the BL controllers in case of a failure
* small bug fixes
Here you can find the update and some examples of the connectors.
We strongly recommend to update your V3-Boards!
If you can't make the update on your own, you can also send the board to us and we will upgrade it for you.
Thiago made a video how to update the BLs:
« Bearbeitet von HolgerB am 13.10.2014 16:47. »