MikroKopter - Forum » Software, APPs & Programmierung » FrSky Taranis Telemetry - From MK

FrSky Taranis Telemetry - From MK

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: « < 1 2 3 4 >

Autor Neuer Beitrag
Mitglied
Arbeitet jemand an der Implementierung des FrSky Protokoll in die Flight Ctrl?
Mitglied
Wohl eher nicht. Aber mit dem Projekt dieses Beitrages läuft es schon mal Super.
Mitglied
Schade...den Code vom LuaScript sollte man doch "ohne hohen" Aufwand in die MK Software integrieren können.

Leider bin ich beim programmieren auch ein totaler Anfänger.
Mitglied
I can't read german, and it seems that google translate have a lot of problems too to understand. :)
If you have questions please do it english (even aproximative is better than german -> english translation)

I have the NC and FC flags being send from the copter to the taranis. I just need to show them in a good way. But i'm having little time to finish it.

I will try to do it this week.
Mitglied
Okay, i will try it in english.

Is someone working to implement the lua script direct to the fc software?

If you use actual the teensy you can't connect the computer to the mk with wi232 modul.
Mitglied
I was looking at that, it's not the lua, but the teensy code that should be ported (a part of it).

The issue is if you use the sbus, there is no more tx/rx port available for the frsky communication. So I don't think it would be possible to include it in the FC code.
Mitglied
We have two Tx/rx ports on the flight control.

1st port for the internal communication between FC and NC.

2nd port for the X8R reiceiver. Is that right?

The teensy read the internal Information from FC/NC und send it to the X8R. Why we don´t use the second port Rx/Tx for the complete s.bus Connection? So we can use the wi232 modul for waypoints. The teensy will be used to translate the FC and NC flags to frsky, The control Information from the Receiver will send 1:1 over the teensy.
Mitglied
The sbus communication is done with one of the serial ports (the jeti port). So there are no frre ports on the FC. The other way to make this work probably is using the sbus to ppm converter, loosing that way 4 channels (going from 16 to 12). That way the jeti port is free to be used for telemetry.

I don't know if telemetry would work directly or some changes need to be made in the fc firmware.
Mitglied
Hi!

We did the translation from the ARMoKopter telemetry to the Taranis with a Propeller. Now I tried it with a Teensy - starting with your code. Great work you did! But... there is a little bug in your code, when you send the bytes to the FrSky... there are two special bytes that have to be escaped (also the CRC has to be escaped!). Otherwise there are several values that won't get through the link...

Brgds, Hans.

// ***********************************************************************
void FrSkySPort_SendByte(uint8_t b) {
FrSkySPort_TransmitByte( b );
// CRC update
crc += b; //0-1FF
crc += ( crc >> 8 ); //0-100
crc &= 0x00ff;
crc += ( crc >> 8 ); //0-0FF
crc &= 0x00ff;
}

void FrSkySPort_TransmitByte(uint8_t b) {
if ( b == 0x7e ) {
_FrSkySPort_Serial.write( 0x7d );
_FrSkySPort_Serial.write( 0x5e );
} else if ( b == 0x7d ) {
_FrSkySPort_Serial.write( 0x7d );
_FrSkySPort_Serial.write( 0x5d );
} else {
_FrSkySPort_Serial.write( b );
}
}

void FrSkySPort_SendCrc() {
FrSkySPort_TransmitByte( 0xFF-crc );
crc = 0; // CRC reset
}
Mitglied
Hello, ufo-hans,
thanks for that. I'm using almost all the data values and the taranis receives everything fine.
Mitglied
nicodh meinte
thanks for that. I'm using almost all the data values and the taranis receives everything fine.

Yes. That is true - but there are some values, that will not get through! Try it out with a slowly increasing number in e.g. T1... Some values will be missing, if you don't escape.

Brgds, Hans.
Mitglied
Hello Hans i tried the new code. It's working perfect. thanks.

Now i should finish the timer start/stop based on mk flags. And put some info when on ph or altitude mode. Should i do like graupner? (the . next to alt) or something fancier. Anything is possible.
For PH, I should add somewhere, maybe next the distance from home or similar. I should also add the vario thing when in alt mode (sound) could be cool to know that .
Mitglied
Can anyone upload the latest lua script and the latest teensy software. Thanks!

What is the problem when I have only 0,1V Voltage and 21 Sats? There was I little different posting on sheet 2.
Mitglied
yes, I had and still have the same problem
I really dont know what could be wrong either
Mitglied
I will upload my version tomorrow, wich definitely works. :-D
But the dev computer is at the office, so i cant do it right now.
Mitglied
thanks...I will try it agian with the new version!
Mitglied
here is my repository,

it's been updated to the latest thing i done (adding the mkflags) it's in debug mode for now, i need to take some time for the flags. So you will see some strange numbers. :-)
https://github.com/nico-dh/Taranis_MK_Nettraptor
Mitglied
hello nico,

thank you for your work.
works good, just the number on the timer is always on. 1
there are FC and NCFlags?

I use your new lua2 und the new TARANIS_MK_NETTRAPTOR.ino file.

best greetings

User image
Mitglied
yes for now it does not work, i will make that desapear and make the timer star working on motorstart flag. i just need some time to finish it.

I will also add the ph and the altitude hold info.
Mitglied
Thanks a lot for your work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

I was started today to install it. :)

Please chcange the letter "S" to "s" in

should be:

#include <stdio.h>

but on git is:

#include <Stdio.h>

to be compatible with linux systems :)

Thx :)

PS.: I spend a lot of time to run LUA script on taranis. to save time for next users:

1. If your model name has space in name use "_" on folder name (not space) to load lua script.
2. You don't have to install script, just put it on "/SCRIPTS/model_name/" folder
Mitglied
1. I have connected X8R useing frsky sbus to cppm connected to mikrokopter. Is it normal that i have 8 channels on 24us and 12 channels on 28 us?

2. Why 13 channel in mikrokopter-toll has a value about 30 ? (13-16 Channesl not work)

3. telemetry shows me bet Voltage value. How to fix it?

4. Is it possible to read Roll/Nick angels by telemetry? and is the taranis enought fast to draw horizon?
« Bearbeitet von lkk7 am 16.05.2015 02:12. »
Mitglied
Where I can find values in LUA strcipt getValue() ?
I want to add battery cells Voltage meter useing analog inputs in teensy, but i cant understand this code yet :(
Mitglied
Thas again for your work :)

Input codes from previous message:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ILh9lSW4d05qJD2rSKxep0WnJUfNCcAPCafKZeESweE/mobilebasic?pli=1#h.mem9mte45dxf

I do some upgrades:

1. Cell Voltage meter useing A0 - A3 analog inputs and voltage divider (fiew Resistors).
2. horizon (nick and roll axis), at the center of taranis LCD like in OSD systems.

If some one is interesting in this I can share surces.
Mitglied
Hello ikk7
would like to test your lua script. Please upload.
Thank you
Mitglied
Hallo,

gibt es neue Erkenntnisse ??

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: « < 1 2 3 4 >

MikroKopter - Forum » Software, APPs & Programmierung » FrSky Taranis Telemetry - From MK