MikroKopter - Forum » Electronics » Doubt about leds

Doubt about leds

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: 1

Autor Neuer Beitrag
Mitglied
Hi,

I use leds connected to the power board octo xl, so they can´t be programmed. I don´t care about programable patterns, but if they could be programmed to alert about low battery it would be great (steady for normal flying, flashing with low battery)

Problem is I think they´d need to be connected to sv2 from FC, but that´s a 5v output, while these leds are working at 15v (4s)...

I need new leds that works at 5v?

or

I need the power extension board to connect to sv2 output (5v) and feed my 15v leds?
Mitglied
maybe this would be another solution to your request!

http://www.lipoblitzer.de

Cheers Andi
Mitglied
sorry but I can´t read german :oops:

What´s that?

I use acoustic alarms, but would like to have an optic one too, for noisy environements
Mitglied
AndresMtnez meinte
sorry but I can´t read german :oops:

What´s that?

I use acoustic alarms, but would like to have an optic one too, for noisy environements

Hi

no problem,this one weight only 7,5 gr up to 14S

http://www.lipoblitzer.de/Emitter.JPG
Mitglied
Hello,

I'm the manufacturer of this device ;)

You can use it to check the voltage of your lipo. And I can dimension it for your led :D

best regards,
Stephan
Mitglied
Interesting, thanks, but it looks like something wich flashes with low battery, but is off with normal battery voltage

I´d prefer if it´s steady or with some slow pattern, and flash quickly with low battery, and that can be done with MK itself... if I get some reply about how to do it, because I´m not sure if the extension board works with this leds. Wiki says do not connect lighting to sv2 so I understand it can´t cope with high currents, so do not understand how the extension board can solve this. Also, I don´t get what´s the purpose of SV2 outputs if you need the extension board for anything you want to connect there...
Mitglied
Then look for the Extension-PCB in the shop ;)
Mitglied
Ok thank you Stephan :)
Mitglied
AndresMtnez meinte
I use leds connected to the power board octo xl, so they can´t be programmed. I don´t care about programable patterns, but if they could be programmed to alert about low battery it would be great (steady for normal flying, flashing with low battery)

The newer power boards (version 3) https://www.mikrocontroller.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=69&products_id=822&language=en&zenid=c12ticu3igu5jakd291u5klav4
offer this feature directly.

Regards, Armin
Mitglied
Hi again,

I was going to buy the extension pcb, but there´re two versions, the bare pcb, and a set extension board

I only want the leds to be steady in normal flying and flashing with low voltage.... what do I need?

I´m not sure if I need all the components the set includes, or since I only want the leds flashing with low voltage (configured in MKTools) and don´t need any control from the tx maybe with only some of those components would be enough
Mitglied
Hi,

just to inform you. Currently I am selling an used MK extension PCB with included 12 V Traco. Please see: http://forum.mikrokopter.de/topic-50892.html. I used it on my MK QuadroXL and realized slow blinking in normal conditions and fast blinking in case of battery low.

Regards,
Armin Rauen
« Bearbeitet von ArminW am 16.11.2015 15:42. »
Mitglied
Thank you Armin, but I guess shipping costs from Germany to Spain would cost more than the board, while MK importer for Spain is 10 minutes from my home

Thanks anycase

Any advise about the board? Do I need all the components?

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: 1

MikroKopter - Forum » Electronics » Doubt about leds