MikroKopter - Forum » Construction » More power... Is 6s the solution with my setup?

More power... Is 6s the solution with my setup?

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: < 1 2

Autor Neuer Beitrag
Mitglied
Have you tried to write to them directly ?
Mitglied
AndresMtnez meinte
It is so frustrating when you need support from a manufacturer and you´re sistematically ignored....

I asked in September, have patiently waited for an official reply, and in November I still didn´t get any reply :(

Yes, I know this.

My best advice post you question in the forum, and indicate it is for MikroKopter. If no reply after 3 days, send a message to HolgerB or to IngoB, with a link to the question in the forum. This can usually help to get their attention, and then they can decide who from MikroKopter can answer.
Mitglied
Foersom meinte
AndresMtnez meinte
It is so frustrating when you need support from a manufacturer and you´re sistematically ignored....

I asked in September, have patiently waited for an official reply, and in November I still didn´t get any reply :(

Yes, I know this.

My best advice post you question in the forum, and indicate it is for MikroKopter. If no reply after 3 days, send a message to HolgerB or to IngoB, with a link to the question in the forum. This can usually help to get their attention, and then they can decide who from MikroKopter can answer.

What forum do you mean? I was thinking this is MK official forum
Mitglied
papymouzot meinte

Yes but I´ve got a problem with my gmx mail and I think they didn´t receive it :(
Mitglied
AndresMtnez meinte
papymouzot meinte

Yes but I´ve got a problem with my gmx mail and I think they didn´t receive it :(

Ah Ah !!

I may invite you to try creating another email with gmail.com maybe and try again, i always had good support from them...

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: < 1 2

MikroKopter - Forum » Construction » More power... Is 6s the solution with my setup?