MikroKopter - Forum » Software » Endless error message-box in Waypoint editor, MK-Tool 2.14b

Endless error message-box in Waypoint editor, MK-Tool 2.14b

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: 1

Autor Neuer Beitrag
Mitglied
In MK-Tool 2.14b, in Map screen window I go to Waypoint editor and add Waypoint manually. At the altitude field I wanted to set height to 12.6 m but when typing the dot (or comma) a message box pop up with "Ist kein gültiger Integerwert" (even when software set to English version).

The real problem is the message-box comes again and again, once per second, until program stopped by Windows Task Manager.

Probably the error can be resolved by only checking value when user press Enter or otherwise leave the altitude edit field.

Please fix the error reporting.

It would have been nice if altitude could be set to a floating point value, even though I am well aware that current barometer altitude measurement is not that precise. For comparison the lat-lon can be set with 7 decimals that is cm precision, even when we know current GNSS is not that precise.

Edit: Altitude with decimals is allowed. The error only appear when typing in as first waypoint.
« Bearbeitet von Foersom am 11.05.2016 13:29. »
Mitglied
Dear Foersom.

This problem occurs only for one waypiont. If you add more waypoints, I don't get error message . Interesting :D
Mitglied
mehmetyldz87 meinte
This problem occurs only for one waypiont. If you add more waypoints, I don't get error message . Interesting :D

Thanks for checking and elaborating on my error report.

Indeed it is possible to type in decimal altitude values, but not for first waypoint. At first waypoint it goes into the endless error report loop.

User image
Mitglied
Foersom meinte
Indeed it is possible to type in decimal altitude values, but not for first waypoint. At first waypoint it goes into the endless error report loop.

User image

In beta MK-Tool 2.15c this problem has been suppressed by no longer allowing the user to type a decimal value in the altitude field, a dot or comma cannot be typed.

It would have been nice if it was still possible to type a decimal value even if the current barometer is not that precise.

However the error is still there. On the first waypoint, if you delete (backspace) the content of the altitude field so it is empty you get the same endless error message window.

It looks like the error has not really been resolved, there is just a work-around so that user cannot type a dot or comma.

Please fix this in a proper way.
Entwickler, Admin
please try again now with V2.15d...
Mitglied
IngoB meinte
please try again now with V2.15d...

It is now possible to enter a decimal value in the altitude of first way point. Thank you.

The error reported in message #4 with emptying the Altitude field by delete / backspace in first way point still results in endless error message windows. Please fix.
Mitglied
Foersom meinte
The error reported in message #4 with emptying the Altitude field by delete / backspace in first way point still results in endless error message windows. Please fix.

@IngoB
I see in beta 2.15e of 2016-09-28 it has been corrected. Thank you.

When will there be a list of new features and corrected errors for KopterTool on the beta page? I know you have lots of ideas for big and small features to implement.
« Bearbeitet von Foersom am 09.10.2016 09:48. »

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: 1

MikroKopter - Forum » Software » Endless error message-box in Waypoint editor, MK-Tool 2.14b