MikroKopter - Forum » MikroKopter » Integration RTK-GPS in Okto XL6S12

Integration RTK-GPS in Okto XL6S12

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: < 1 2

Autor Neuer Beitrag
Mitglied
janneh meinte
Hi Joao.

I think you should be satisfied with any time below 3 min for getting RTK fix.
I think most UAV users would be very happy with 0,5m accurasy, in less than 3-5 min.
Relax and understand that it is something awesome to have this kind of accurasy you now made possible in a small UAV!

Best regards from Sweden.

Janne

Hi Janne, Thanks for your comment.

My idea is development RTK UAV for register of the photo with high precision position in photogrammetry application in Cities for full replacement Total Station, laser measurement ou GNSS RTK ground used in Technical Topography. With this replacement, the productivity grows a lot. Then, the UAV should stay above buildings and trees to run the RTK correctly (FIX solution mm or cm precision GNSS). In this case the shorter the time it takes to achieve high precision, the more area you can shoot with the same lipo battery.

The my RTK system operate only with command line. As soon as I finish the teste in HexaKopter and finish user friendly interface I will make it available for use.

Best Regards Joao Marcelo
Mitglied
hun-geodrone meinte
Joao, am I understand well, that your uBlox receiver calculated cm accurate position in real time using correction from a base via mobile internet ? I did the same with M8T receiver, and the GNSS antenna was much better than yours, but I got 1-2 m accuracy after hours. Did you use RTCMv3 corection ?

Hi,

Sorry for late. The Ublox M8T is very good GNSS L1 frequency. But I use correction from a base via mobile internet (NTRIP protocol in real time). If not available signal cellphone during flight, I use pos processing RTCMv3 correction. The results is the same (cm accuracy). However, I chanced too the software of the ublox M8N or M8Q.

Best Regards João Marcelo

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: < 1 2

MikroKopter - Forum » MikroKopter » Integration RTK-GPS in Okto XL6S12