MikroKopter - Forum » Construction » BL-Ctrl V3 Hexa and T-Motor U7-490

BL-Ctrl V3 Hexa and T-Motor U7-490

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: 1

Autor Neuer Beitrag
Mitglied
Dear All,

I was wondering if I could install 6 U7-490 with T-Motor 16" CF on a frame, normally built for 12 motors with less power. The frame is a Hydra-12 from OnyxStar, it was for sale but as I do not attract much attention, I was willing to move it to Hexa from Dodeca again for the fun.

externer Link:
User image

The multi will have really a lot of power to play with, I will never use more than 60% of the power when I read the chart.

What is your opinion ? Is there a risk ?

thanks
Entwickler, Admin
at 6S / 16'' you should use a motor with less KV
http://wiki.mikrokopter.de/en/MotorCurves?action=show&redirect=MotorCurves#T-Motor_U7.2F490
Mitglied
Good Morning,

Thank you for your very fast response. My choice was 6S/16" because I have 6S batteries and I also have 16"x5.4 CF T-Motor props today on the copter.

The reason why U7-490 was simply a possible second hand deal to move the Dodeca back to Hexa, for the fun of it. The current drain would have been lower than with the 12 U5, the copter would have been much lighter, so i could also have reduced battery size, hence further savings in weight.

I understand that I can't really use the U7-490 then, OK, so be it. Thanks again !

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: 1

MikroKopter - Forum » Construction » BL-Ctrl V3 Hexa and T-Motor U7-490