MikroKopter - Forum » Software » Copter(s) slowly going down... what can cause this ?

Copter(s) slowly going down... what can cause this ?

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: 1

Autor Neuer Beitrag
Mitglied
Dear All,

I have tried three different copters today:

a) a very light Quadro, MK frame, FC3, GPS 3.5, 4004 & CF 14" props 6S 69cm 1,3kg
b) a medium size Hexa, Cinestar 6, FC 2.5, NC 2.0 Ext Compas, GPS V3, MK3638, Xoar 13" 4S 84cms 2,6kg
c) a large X8, GD-X8, FC 2.5, NC 2.0 Ext Compas, GPS V3, U7-420 Xoar 18" 6S, 100cms 5,6kg

I had the same little issue with the three of them. During hover or slow translations, I very slowly loose altitude until the copter actually lands. I fly with the Vario-Altitude so my radio (mode 2) has the spring on the gas stick.

For each copter the K value for the gas is at zero when the stick is untouched, the trim is at zero as well.

I have a Graupner MC32 which isn't too old, it is part of the latest series. No play in the sticks to be reported.

The copters are all in new condition. :D

The pilot is aging and isn't playing with a full deck. :roll:

Is there a parameter somewhere in the Altitude screen which could help me solving this issue ? Or somewhere else ?
Mitglied
http://www.n3kl.org/sun/images/noaa_kp_3d.gif?

Try another day. Today was bad!

Or try another Setting!
http://wiki.mikrokopter.de/en/FlightCtrl_ME_2_2_ACC
Mitglied
Hi, thanks for your response,

Today wasn't the best day to fly where I am. I will give a try at the medium settings tomorrow and tell you if it gives better results to my altitude small issue.

:)

Charles
Mitglied
Hello, I have tried changing the settings for the altitude to medium and it worked, thanks a lot...

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: 1

MikroKopter - Forum » Software » Copter(s) slowly going down... what can cause this ?