MikroKopter - Forum » Software » Bring back looping!

Bring back looping!

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: 1

Autor Neuer Beitrag
Mitglied
In software 2.14 MK-Tool with the introduction of the CamCtrl device a new setup page was needed. When that was added the setup page for looping silently disappeared.

Up to software 2.12 the settings were made as tab pages and there were already two lines of tabs, which was confusing enough to flip through all the pages. I think IngoB was afraid to add the new CamCtrl page and cause the tabs to split into three lines of tabs, so looping page was removed. However I think it is only hidden ;).

Now the settings is updated with a new improved layout, with all seup pages listed on the left. It is time to bring back the looping setup page!

I am yet to do my first looping, because I have been scared to crash to my octo-copter ;), never the less I definitely want to one day do it, when I build up enough courage.

Do you fly loops with your micro-copter?

Can you actually loop with an Okto XL and 30 cm propellers? Or do you need a tiny quad-racer for that?

Mikrokopter must bring back looping setup page so we can enjoy the thrill of full free flight control and looping with the MK software. - State your support here in this thread!
Mitglied
Foersom meinte

YES!
Mitglied
Zitat

I had some bad experiences, won't try it again. In my case, the position controll screwed up.

See:
http://forum.mikrokopter.de/topic-post514216.html#post514216
Mitglied
Simml meinte
I had some bad experiences, won't try it again. In my case, the position controll screwed up.
See:
http://forum.mikrokopter.de/topic-post514216.html#post514216

I will take note about that looping experience. I will then only try looping with a small quad that I can afford to crash with and not use an octo-copter with gimbal and all. ;)
Entwickler, Admin
Foersom meinte
I will take note about that looping experience. I will then only try looping with a small quad that I can afford to crash with and not use an octo-copter with gimbal and all. ;)

Build a small quadro no GPS etc - use an older firmware and you have your experience ;)
« Bearbeitet von IngoB am 06.09.2016 09:39. »

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: 1

MikroKopter - Forum » Software » Bring back looping!