MikroKopter - Forum » Foto & Video » Welche 4K Kamera?

Welche 4K Kamera?

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: < 1 2

Autor Neuer Beitrag
Mitglied
Foersom meinte
We recently upgraded to Sony A7R2, that is why we have our A7R body for sale. Originally we did not plan to upgrade because A7R is really good.

However we finally decided to upgrade to A7R2 because:
1. Good image at higher ISO, so better low light photos without much grain in image.
2. A7R2 has stabilizer of camera sensor.
3. Some (6 M) more pixels.

A7R can use stabilizer if you buy a lens with stabilizer (e.g. Vario-Tessar T* FE 16–35 mm F4).

Hi Foersom, thank you for your answer.
Sorry for my very late response, I've had some things going on but they are solved now (huge tax inspection)...:)

I've made images with A7R (not mine) with a drone (not mine), I was hired as the photographer ;) and I found the quality pretty good, the only thing I didn't like was the grain/artifacts that you see very good if you have a blue sky.
It seems to be a problem that is solved with a firmware (A7R).

PS: do you still have your A7R for sale?

Best regards
Peter
Mitglied
Peter E meinte
PS: do you still have your A7R for sale?

No, that was sold in January.

You are in Belgium? Are you going to Drone Days 2017-03-10 to 12 at the Bruxelles Expo?
Mitglied
Foersom meinte
You are in Belgium? Are you going to Drone Days 2017-03-10 to 12 at the Bruxelles Expo?

Yes, I'm in Belgium :)
Yes I go to Drone Days, it's together with Photo Days, I go every year :)

Are you coming?
Mitglied
Peter E meinte
Yes I go to Drone Days, it's together with Photo Days, I go every year :)

Are you coming?

I plan to go there on Sunday. If you also go there on Sunday, you can send me a private message.
Mitglied
Hi Foersom,

I'll go Saturday, if you want I can let you know tomorrow evening if it is interesting to go ;)
I've talked to somebody who was there today and she said that there was not so much to see, even worse compared to last year... Last year I was there too and the drone department was nothing special ( to me ;) )

I need to be there for the photo days too ;)

Regards
Peter
Mitglied
Peter E meinte
I'll go Saturday, if you want I can let you know tomorrow evening if it is interesting to go ;)

I can not go Saturday because of other business. But I got ticket for Sunday. Whether the exhibition is big or small I will enjoy the spring weather at Bruxelles Expo. I think it is 13 years ago since I last was at Bruxelles Expo for software development conference. ;-)
Mitglied
Hi Guys. Ever heard of something called Personal Messages?
On the other hand - this seems to be a privat forum... ;)
Mitglied
mil@n meinte
Es ist schon ein Thema womit man sich etwas beschäftigen muß, dieses 4K.

Einerseits ist ein großer Sensor mit möglich vielen einzelnen Pixeln das "Non Plus Ultra" für's Fotografieren,
aber für 4K wird oft nur ein Teil eines solchen großen Sensors gebraucht wenn man Pixel für Pixel auslesen will, was auch gleichzeitig die beste Bildqualität bedeutet, (weniger Moiré und Artefakte )

Manche Hersteller verringern deshalb die Sensorgröße auf den für 4K passenden Ausschnitt.

Dabei wird das aufgeschraubte Objektiv automatisch zum "Zoomobjektiv".
Ein Objektiv mit 35mm Brennweite bekommt so eine 56mm Brennweite.
Der Bildausschnitt wird also kleiner.
Für reine 4K Videos wäre aber die Alpha7S Mark2 mit ihren riesigen Eizelpixeln ( Vollformat mit 12Mpx.) die weitaus bessere Wahl.

An interesting point that you mention there. However it will depend on how camera and firmware makes use of the sensor.

Yesterday we checked this with Sony A7R2 which has 42 MPx. When used for Full-HD video (2.1 MPx) it has same width as used for photo (42 MPx). So video indeed uses the full sensor width and have no change in effective focal length (DE: Brennweite).

In top and bottom the video image is slightly cut because aspect ratio 16:9 (video) is wider / less tall than 3:2 (photo).
« Bearbeitet von Foersom am 10.04.2017 10:58. »

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: < 1 2

MikroKopter - Forum » Foto & Video » Welche 4K Kamera?