In the german thread (Link), I have written about the Application "UAV Editor".
From now "UAV Editor" is available in several languages (for free): Deutsch, English, Español, Français, Italiano
Important: Please use for the application the latest versions of a modern browser like Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, and so on. We do not support old browsers like Internet Explorer 11.
With the UAV Editor, multicopters with Mikrokopter and other flight control systems can be quickly and easily programmed using waypoints. A variety of functions are accessible at any time and from anywhere in the world, independent of platform.
- Multifaceted: For flight control systems from Mikrokopter and others
- Platform-independent (Windows, Linux, iOS, Android)
- Intuitive use due to a clear layout design
- Based on the most modern programme structure - no installation required
- Save time thanks to a fine-tuned field algorithm: A field can simply be marked at its edge, allowing you to automatically generate waypoints and receive a suggested ideal flight path
- Making processes more simple: Entry routing to waypoints, administration of data, import/export capabilities, statistics, and much more
- Flexibility: Various options are available such as order registration and coordination. Additional individual functions can easily be integrated
There is also an Android-App (Link thread). In the moment the android app is only in german available, but it it will be available in other languges soon.
You can test it with the demo user or register you directly for free:
If you need any informations or if you have proposals for improvements please contact me: PN or email@example.com
Here is a screenshot of UAV Editor: