MikroKopter - Forum » Software » Suggestion - New option - ComingHome Altitude (Failsafe - loss signal RC)

Suggestion - New option - ComingHome Altitude (Failsafe - loss signal RC)

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: 1

Autor Neuer Beitrag
Mitglied
Hello Team Mikrokopter,

I have a suggestion relative to fail safe (loss signal RC). A example is inspection windturbine in moviment (inspection windturbine 120m weight, propellers 53m, ComingHome Altitude 50m (17m below the propeller):

Vídeo emulation flight: https://youtu.be/4P8pTt_pi6M

Today when RC loss, after the 5 seconds the function "ComingHome" will be automatically activated and the Kopter flies back into the direction of the Homeposition (Start Point). (If the set altitude shouldn't have been reached within the first 5 seconds increases or decreases the Kopter its altitude during the flight back.)

I need option for the Copter must first go ComingHome Altitude after goes to home position. Otherwise the Copter will hit the propeller in motion if RC loss and if the set altitude shouldn't have been reached within the first 5 seconds.

Thank you for your attention.

Gruß,

João Marcelo Corrêa
« Bearbeitet von Joao Marcelo am 07.02.2017 15:02. »
Mitglied
Dear Joao Marcelo

I agree with you. Maybe Holger can add a button into Misc Tab ( Failsafe Type 1 or Failsafe Type 2) like that Waypoint issue ( Rise 20m on first Waypoint ) ( FW V2.16 -> "Rise on first Waypoint" can be disabled by Parameter (Navi-Ctrl 2 Tab))
« Bearbeitet von mehmetyldz87 am 07.02.2017 10:12. »
Mitglied
Or you set the come-home-altitude to 200m.
Mitglied
Haydar meinte
Or you set the come-home-altitude to 200m.

Hi Haydar,

Thanks for your contribution.

If I set the come-home-altitude to 200m do not resolve, because if the Copter in 147m altitude (120m + 53m/2= middle the blade), in 5 seconds the Copter go to 162m altitude (147m+5s*3m/s) and after go to come-home-altitude (8 m/s horizontal and 3 m/s vertical) in direction the blade that is in 173m altitude (120m + 53m).

Another problem is authorization flight above 400ft altitude.

Gruß,

João Marcelo
« Bearbeitet von Joao Marcelo am 08.02.2017 03:11. »
Mitglied
ok, didn't knew that the copter climbs for just 5 seconds
Mitglied
Haydar meinte
ok, didn't knew that the copter climbs for just 5 seconds

No problem set the come-home-altitude to 200m if the copter far away 50m (horizontal distance) of the blade tip, in 50m the Copter have time to climb without crashing, but distance 50m it is very far away for high resolution photos with blade in movement.

Gruß,

João Marcelo
« Bearbeitet von Joao Marcelo am 08.02.2017 03:41. »
Entwickler, Admin
Hi Joao,

what about Failsafe Points ?

Why don't you set some FS-Points around the windturbine ?
In case of a failsafe, it will fly away from the windturbine to the next FS-point...

You can also load the FS-Points on the SD card and load it (relative) with the Graupner at different locations ... (or with the MK-Tool)
Mitglied
IngoB meinte
Hi Joao,

what about Failsafe Points ?

Why don't you set some FS-Points around the windturbine ?
In case of a failsafe, it will fly away from the windturbine to the next FS-point...

You can also load the FS-Points on the SD card and load it (relative) with the Graupner at different locations ... (or with the MK-Tool)

Hi Ingo,

Before doing on land flight I simulate it through the MK-Tool Simulator and visualize the result in 3D map to make sure that no problem can happen.

I put six FS-Points around the windturbine, but using MK-Tool simulator (see video with audio) when I turned off the Graupner MC-20 the Copter goes to the Home position direction even though it is further away than the other FS-Points.

So a second option of Fail safe RC lost signal where first the Copter goes up or down vertically until reaching the coming-home-altitude can be interesting.

Gruß,

João Marcelo
« Bearbeitet von Joao Marcelo am 08.02.2017 14:11. »

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: 1

MikroKopter - Forum » Software » Suggestion - New option - ComingHome Altitude (Failsafe - loss signal RC)