MikroKopter - Forum » Photo & Video » Inspection Windpower On (110m diameter, 120m height) with photo

Inspection Windpower On (110m diameter, 120m height) with photo

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: 1 2 >

Autor Neuer Beitrag
Mitglied
Hi, my first work with inspection of the Windpower in moviment using photo technique.

Windpower with 110m diameter, 120m tower altitude, Windpower On.

Material:

Copter: MK XL 6S12
Battery: 2 x LiPo 22.2V (4500mAh) / 25C
Camera Mount: MK SLR2
Control Camera: MK CamCtrl Multi / Servo
Camera: Sony HX400V
Video HD and Telemetry: Raspberry Pi 2 (Copter) + Ubiquit Rocket M5 5GHz

User image

Wind= 40 Km/h (11m/s); Speed Windturbine= 14 RPM; temperature ambient= 33°C; Max temperature ESC= 55°C

User image

User image

In this photo the Copter far away about 90m of the Blade (optical zoom 50x - f=215mm - 20Mpixel)

User image

Best Regards,

João Marcelo
« Bearbeitet von Joao Marcelo am 20.02.2017 01:38. »
Mitglied
Hi Joao,

thank you for sharing your results. Congratulations, I find it quite impressive. Especially the last pic which was taken from a long distance, long focal length and at wind speed of 11 m/s. Nevertheless, it is sharp.

Was the goal of this project to take pics of the propeller blades, especially the end parts, like in your last pic?
How did you manage to get these pics of the moving propellers (14 rpm is not slow). Did you take some series of pics at high speed intervals?
What is your experience with the image stabilization system of the camera? Are all pics as sharp as your example?

Armin
Mitglied
ArminW meinte
Hi Joao,

thank you for sharing your results. Congratulations, I find it quite impressive. Especially the last pic which was taken from a long distance, long focal length and at wind speed of 11 m/s. Nevertheless, it is sharp.

Was the goal of this project to take pics of the propeller blades, especially the end parts, like in your last pic?
How did you manage to get these pics of the moving propellers (14 rpm is not slow). Did you take some series of pics at high speed intervals?
What is your experience with the image stabilization system of the camera? Are all pics as sharp as your example?

Armin

Hi Armin,

Thank you for your comment!

I get lots of support on the Forum and whenever I find it interesting I share too.

In this inspection my objetive was photo of the Blades tip. For this was configured shutter priority 1/2000s (for sharp pic) , ISO automatic and Drive mode=Continuos Shooting Hi (series of pics, six photos by shooting). Few photos sharp but usable. I am studying configuration to best solution, can improve.

I like servo camera mount MK SLR 2 because is light and fast, ideal for inspection work with photo or vídeo. In zoom 50x more vibration appear, but shutter priority 1/2000s compensate vibration in photo and Hi speed in the Blade tip.

Best Regards,

João Marcelo
« Bearbeitet von Joao Marcelo am 20.02.2017 16:20. »
Mitglied
Dear Joao Marcelo

Thanks for this nice job and sharing
Mitglied
Very nice João, you must try a brushless gimbal for that zoom.
Mitglied
Moin.

Very nice photos, Joao.

brushless- or sevo gimbals are not the question.

The question is:
Is the RGB-photo the right way...

Liebe Gruesse
Walter
Mitglied
Hi, is this link for show KML arquive of the flight

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9Jixb1b1C3XWHVjMXoyZTIzMnM/view?usp=sharing

Best Regards,

João Marcelo
Mitglied
Nice Joao!

Thanks for sharing :)

Regards
Peter
Mitglied
Hi Joao,

this is my new solution. You can mount between Mikrokopter LiPo-Holder and Gimbal.

User image

Best regards Klaus
Mitglied
Hi Klaus, very good!

The Rocket M5 radio without the white box takes up less space and lighter. Very functional project. Can be installed on any Mikrokopter Copter.

This photo the Radio Rocket M5 installed in the MK XL 6S12 with white case:

User image
« Bearbeitet von Joao Marcelo am 23.03.2017 03:08. »
Mitglied
Yes Joao,

this is the idea :-)

On weekend i be ready for the first Outdoor Test for the HD-Downlink.
I order MK Electronic soon for next Test´s

i will sent to you very soon one Mountingplate for complet electronic, without the M5 Housing.
You can test between LipoHolder and Gimbal. Unfortunatly you have extend the Landing Gear. :-(

Best regards Klaus
Mitglied
Thanks Klaus. It is fine!

I will go to install your Mountingplate in my Okto XL 6S12 and send the photo for you.

Thanks,

João Marcelo
« Bearbeitet von Joao Marcelo am 24.03.2017 19:49. »
Mitglied
Jürgen gave me longer flat ribbon cables for the B101. I will send you a piece. Also the adapter plate for the B101 above the RaspPi
Mitglied
Hi Joao,

now more than two weeks have passed since I sent the package. It would have been quicker if I had rowed the package personally, in a canoe to Brazil.
I hope you get it in time before Christmas.

Today I kills a Rocket M5, it happened when soldering the network socket. :-( . New Rocket´s ordered today.

In the picture below, you see an new X8-Experimental, with brand new MK-Electronic.
At the moment I am building three of these copter at the same time.
The EtherCopter electronics are installed between the battery holder and the Camera Gimbal.

Happy Easter
Klaus

User image
Mitglied
KlausP meinte
Hi Joao,

now more than two weeks have passed since I sent the package. It would have been quicker if I had rowed the package personally, in a canoe to Brazil.
I hope you get it in time before Christmas.

Today I kills a Rocket M5, it happened when soldering the network socket. :-( . New Rocket´s ordered today.

In the picture below, you see an new X8-Experimental, with brand new MK-Electronic.
At the moment I am building three of these copter at the same time.
The EtherCopter electronics are installed between the battery holder and the Camera Gimbal.

Happy Easter
Klaus

User image

Hi Klaus,

It's funny to imagine you coming by boat to Brazil :mrgreen:
I was surprised by the delay. From Essen to city Florianopolis via TNT arrives in one week.
Thank you for your kindly sending for free the Mountingplate for the Raspberry PI and Rocket M5.

I really liked Okto coax because it is easier to carry and has all the redundancy advantages of Mikrokopter.
I am curious to know what the maximum autonomy will be.

With the MK Okto XL 6S12 I get 35 min of flight with a battery of 22000mAh 6S (2500 g) plus payload (1300 g).

Happy Easter
Joao Marcelo
Mitglied
Hi Klaus,

Looks nice!!
Well done!
I'm curious how it flies :)
Mitglied
Hi Peter_E,

thank you for the flowers :-)

I am curious as well. However, it is clear to me that one with 4S and this engine / propeller combination are not to reach lush flight times.
But the engines and propellers are good enough for the first test. They were also available.
I personally also tend to 6S and a corresponding engine / propeller combination. Let's see.

Best regards Klaus
Mitglied
Hi Klaus,

Good luck with the test!!
Looks promising to me ;)

Regards
Peter
Mitglied
I was somewhat careless when soldering :-( Some pads are demolished. I'm grumpy

User image
Mitglied
Forget the 35g heavy PoE Adpter.

Separate the + and - pins from the network socket.
Thus the network cable is currentless.
Solder the Teflon cable for + and - directly to the board.
Connect the cables to the power source (BEC).

Finished. :)

Be careful, you need surgeons hands and eagle eyes.

Regards Klaus

User image
User image
Mitglied
CamLifter meinte
Forget the 35g heavy PoE Adpter.

Separate the + and - pins from the network socket.
Thus the network cable is currentless.
Solder the Teflon cable for + and - directly to the board.
Connect the cables to the power source (BEC).

Finished. :)

Be careful, you need surgeons hands and eagle eyes.

Regards Klaus

User image
User image

Hi Klaus, very clean...I like this.

But I do not have eagle eyes equal you, then I use magnifying glass :mrgreen:

User image

User image

Best Regards Joao Marcelo
Mitglied
...socalled magic Glasses :-)

Happy weekend Joao

Best regards Klaus
Mitglied
Hi Joao,

something a little bit bigger than the CamCruiser Frame. You can mount up to 15 inch propellers. Mikrokopter - Motor controllers and Mikrokopter - Flight Control are installed in the center of gravity, the Mikrokopter - GPS takes place at the front. There is enough space in the case for a second Flight Control (redundancy). The raspberry and the rocket are installed at the rear.
Length 55 cm Width 33 cm Height 3.5 cm + 1.5 cm for the GPS. The weight I will still determine, it depends on the used booms (ALU or carbon) as well as some other parameters. You can just take it under your arm and go for a walk. In the next days I will build the prototype. Then we'll see what's going on.

Gruß Klaus

User image
Mitglied
CamLifter meinte
Hi Joao,

something a little bit bigger than the CamCruiser Frame. You can mount up to 15 inch propellers. Mikrokopter - Motor controllers and Mikrokopter - Flight Control are installed in the center of gravity, the Mikrokopter - GPS takes place at the front. There is enough space in the case for a second Flight Control (redundancy). The raspberry and the rocket are installed at the rear.
Length 55 cm Width 33 cm Height 3.5 cm + 1.5 cm for the GPS. The weight I will still determine, it depends on the used booms (ALU or carbon) as well as some other parameters. You can just take it under your arm and go for a walk. In the next days I will build the prototype. Then we'll see what's going on.

Gruß Klaus

User image

Hi Klaus,

For me, your project have all that it is necessary for professional applications in aerial inspection (stat of art): full redundancy, robust flight control and GNSS, little (light and easy transport), versatile, high capacity payload and include high performance radio, CPU for I/O connection/processing data and vídeo streaming.

Congratulations! Very beautifull!

Gruß Joao Marcelo
Mitglied
Hi Joao,

thank you. Folding frames of this kind are actually nothing new. However, it is very complex to manufacture these. But the project EtherCopter is to get an optimal frame. I will work hard on it :-)

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: 1 2 >

MikroKopter - Forum » Photo & Video » Inspection Windpower On (110m diameter, 120m height) with photo