Fly to in MKTool

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: 1

Autor Neuer Beitrag
Mitglied
Hi all,

After doing some aerial photo jobs (with me hired as a photographer), I've noticed that we sometimes have to fly back to do the shot again for the client, mostly after landing and checking the images on the laptop.
This for instance from exact the same position but with the camera a bit more tilted down or a little other perpective..

Today I was trying to do this in simulation mode with the MKTool v2.14. I have FC2.5.
I've saved the MK position in the tool as a waypoint (F9) and it appears nice in the waypoint list.
But, I found it's not easy to fly again to this point only and also having problems to get the heading and the angle of the camera correct.
Maybe I do something wrong..? (Doing this from the MKTool)

It should be very nice if you could use the "Fly to" function for this, so you can open all the waypoints in this menu (Fly to tab) and fly directly to the choosen waypoint (positions in this case) in a list.
So, during a flight, I'll save all camera trigger positions as a position too and can easy fly back if needed.
This way it would be very easy to fly again to camera trigger positions if using the MKTool on the field.
At this moment, I can't find an easy way to do this, or do I forget something..? Or is this not possible?
Is there a way to fly to 1 waypoint out of the list using it as a position?

I know that the V3 FC has the option with the flash adapter on the camera but how do you manage it after you've made a shot and want to fly back to this position? Using the MKTool? Or with the transmitter?

Thanks already!

Best regards
Peter

Please feel free to answer in Deutsch.
Mitglied
Hi Peter
Have you tried this?
Mitglied
Hi Solutionxxl,

Thanks for your fast reply :)

Yes, I've looked at this many times but I didn't try this yet ;)

I see that Holger uses the camera trigger switch and cam waypoint trigger switch for this function..? So, if I still want to use them, do I have to install extra switches to use this?

Are those waypoints also appearing in the MK tool?
I think it's a very nice and usefull feature to make a track but I think that it is not so practical if I've made for instance 10 shots and want to redo 1 shot. But, if it appears on the map then it's nice and easy to find this location back :)

Regards
Peter

Please feel free to answer in Deutsch
Mitglied
Hi,
you find your answers here
Mitglied
Hi Solutionxxl,

Thanks again :)

I've just finished trying this feature.
I could only save 1WP (when I set the switch on store), but it refuses to store another waypoint with the other button...
However, when I activate the CH function, he flies to the stored WP AND showed this WP on the map in the MKTool :)

I'm going to check your link now, I'm sure the solution is there :)

Thanks again!!

Regards
Peter
Mitglied
I've managed to get it work but there is one thing that doesn't work so good but perhaps I do something wrong... :roll:

Deleting WP's while putting the 3 way switch in the middle and holding the button for 3seconds is not working for me.
Where are the WP's stored? On the transmitter? Is there a way to delete them all at once? If yes, how?

It's very nice to see the called WP in the MKTool :) This is a good solution for me :):)

But, is there a way to go through the WP's as a loop? Now it stops at the last WP and makes new ones on the same spot if I push the button, even when the switch is on load.
I can only go to the first waypoint by turning the 3way switch back off and on.

Anyway, I'm happy and have to find out on how to delete the stored waypoints (made with the transmitter).

Best regards
Peter
Mitglied
The counter for the active point is reset by:
•Turn the 'Single WP Control' switch in the center position
•Pressing the button for 3 seconds

For me it works!
Mitglied
Hi Solutionxxl,

I've tried again, everything works very nice except deleting the waypoints...
I use the described procedure.
My transmitter (MC32) is always showing WP 01/01 even if I have stored 5 WP's. Is this normal?

Which firmware are you using? I'm on 2.14

Thanks and best regards
Peter
Mitglied
@Peter E,
bei meiner MC32 ist es auch so.

Grüße
Thomas
Mitglied
Thanks Thomas!

Can you erase the waypoints?
Which firmware are you using?

Best regards
Peter

Please feel free to answer in Deutsch
Mitglied
@Peter E

Firmware der MC 32: 1.097
Firmware der FC: 2.14

Die Wegpunkte können über die Fernsteuerung nicht gelöscht werden, sondern höchstens vielleicht über das Koptertool auf der Navi-Ctrl. SD-Karte . Die Wegpunkte werden immer nur überschrieben.

Grüße
Thomas
« Bearbeitet von ThomasS am 11.03.2017 00:51. »

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: 1

MikroKopter - Forum » Software, APPs & Programmierung » Fly to in MKTool