MikroKopter - Forum » Electronics » Smart Electronics OSD V3.0 problems. Please help.

Smart Electronics OSD V3.0 problems. Please help.

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: 1

Autor Neuer Beitrag
Mitglied
Dear all,

I own a Smart OSD V3.0, and today i realized that their website is down... Is anyone having instructions for it? Also, it seems that by default is shows cam 2 and not cam 1. How can I change that? I have some issues with it, that they did not exist with the previous version of hardware. Some people mentioned there is something we can solder on the board to solve the horizontal scan lines problems. Any idea again? Finally, is there anything newer and or better on the market for Mikrokopter? All I need is some nice OSD information on my pilot's monitor. Thank you in advance for your help.

Regards,
Dimitris
Mitglied
Have you seen this Video?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb8jCUVWhVM

and here the installation Video...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCq0Uw7airs
« Bearbeitet von roerich_64 am 14.04.2017 14:45. »
Mitglied
Thank you for your response. It does not really help. I do not know how to activate camera 1 as the default camera. If i remember well, you have to do something on the board, but that information is not available anymore. The problem, is that the OSD causes something like horizontal sync problem (the image rolls up continuously). And i know it is the OSD because I tried different cameras and the problem persists, while if i remove the OSD, the image from the camera is perfect. The designer of the board, mentioned that for some cameras, you need to do a modification on the board, but as i said, i cannot find that information anymore... :( Thank you for links anyway. Still useful. :)
Mitglied
By the way, is there anyone who has the latest firmware version for the Smart OSD V3? It is the firmware 2.35 and i cannot find it anywhere since they shut down their website. Also do you have the latest installer of the Smart OSD manager? Thank you.
Mitglied
You got a message.
Also, have a look to this thread.

greetings

Ren :)
« Bearbeitet von Ren am 08.05.2017 17:00. »

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: 1

MikroKopter - Forum » Electronics » Smart Electronics OSD V3.0 problems. Please help.