MikroKopter - Forum » MikroKopter - general » Problem of BL V3(Hexa XL V3 - Combi)? For help.

Problem of BL V3(Hexa XL V3 - Combi)? For help.

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: 1

Autor Neuer Beitrag
Mitglied
Hi,

My MK Hexa copter hasn't flown for about eight months. The last time it was a perfect flight in cool autumn.
But now, the copter is switched on again, the MK-tools report No. 5 BL error.

User image

User image

Maybe "err.5" is means "B doesn't go to high", But I don't understand the meaning of this note.

User image

Check the parameter from MK-tools, it seems no problem as the follow picture:

User image

User image

User image

Only the temperature is a lower than the others:

User image

After a careful check, the problem is found. There is no problem with the front panel of the circuit board.
But, an electronic component on the back panel of BL V3 has disappeared that is marked with red circle.

User image
User image

So, What's the model of this electronic component? I didn't find the details on Wiki. How to solve the issue?

Electronic components desoldering may belong to the quality problem or design flaws.
I don't know if other electronic component of “Hexa XL V3 - Combi” will have similar problems that will affect the safety fly of my MK copter.

Regards
Bubble
« Bearbeitet von Bubble am 19.06.2017 12:57. »
Mitglied
That is annoying.
It should be a diode, but the type does not seem to be printed
Entwickler, Admin
It is a diode.
It was a mechanical problem if you lost it, not a quality problem.
Maybe something hit the board.

The version on your board is a CDSU400B-0603. We replaced that type by a 1N4148X some years ago, because that type is a bit smaller and easier to solder.

You can either repair it yourself or we could do it here.
Mitglied
HolgerB meinte
It is a diode.
It was a mechanical problem if you lost it, not a quality problem.
Maybe something hit the board.

The version on your board is a CDSU400B-0603. We replaced that type by a 1N4148X some years ago, because that type is a bit smaller and easier to solder.

You can either repair it yourself or we could do it here.

Thanks for the help. It can be called mechanical problem, but maybe the problem is not came from hitting the board, the probability is too low. Because of the board has always been well installed on the copter, and never pull it down. At the same time, there is an another resistance with one pin up, now I have fixed it. Maybe changes in temperature and humidity or deformation of frame or vibrations or sth else make the diode desoldering, it's really strange. Anyway, thank you very much. I will repair it myself.
Mitglied
@HolgerB
Could you please release a detailed circuit description of "Hexa XL V3 - Combi" to facilitate maintenance? (If other electronic components present a similar problem)
« Bearbeitet von Bubble am 19.06.2017 13:08. »

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: 1

MikroKopter - Forum » MikroKopter - general » Problem of BL V3(Hexa XL V3 - Combi)? For help.