MikroKopter - Forum » MikroKopter » Ready to use: RTK/PPK using second GNSS Mikrokopter

Ready to use: RTK/PPK using second GNSS Mikrokopter

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: 1

Autor Neuer Beitrag
Mitglied
Hello everyone,

Finally, I present the RTK solution using GNSS Mikrokopter for Direct Georeferencing services with accuracy of up to 1 cm. It is used Raspberry Pi, radio 900 or 800MHz, Drone Mikrokopter Hexa, second GNSS Mikrokopter and software that we developed that runs on Raspberry Pi. Only RTK Lib runs on PC but no other additional applications need to run on PC. :D

HexaKopter
User image

Second GNSS Mikrokopter V3
User image

Raspberry Pi 3 between Lipo Holder and Camera Mount - Second GNSS Mikrokopter connected on Raspberry Pi via USB port
User image

RTK FIX with accuracy better than 1cm and using MK Tool in the same time. Note that the position provided by Kopter's GNSS and the GNSS position provided by the RTK is equal to the 6 digit, the other digits the RTK is more accurate, better than 10 mm.
User image

Time necessary to RTK FIX with new software: 1 minute and 15 seconds, another systems with GNSS L1 normally is necessary 15 min
User image

Photo of my city, Florianopolis,SC during the tests
User image

In November we will provide free support and 4 software licenses for those who work with Topography and Drone Mikrokopter. In return we ask for an article of the company presenting the results so that I can spread it in the newspapers and universities. We have two licenses available.

In November on days 6 to 9 I and two of my team living in Germany, Julia Holweg and Moritz Wehlmann will be in Portugal at the Web Summit 2017 event through the ALPHA Startup program. I will show this solution to the public. Who to go please visit us.

Best Regards,

João Marcelo Corrêa
Mitglied
Cool thing, thx so lot

best
Juergen
Mitglied
jnewger meinte
Cool thing, thx so lot

best
Juergen

Thanks Juergen!

Joao Marcelo
Mitglied
Hello Joao,
where are you in germany if you vist us?

Maybe in Hamburg?

regards
Juergen
Mitglied
jnewger meinte
Hello Joao,
where are you in germany if you vist us?

Maybe in Hamburg?

regards
Juergen

Hello Juergen,

Thanks for invite.

I visited the Germany in 2014 but I live in Brazil. I would like return to Germany and visit. The Germany for me is a wonderful place, the people too :D. Is a pleasure for me.
During event in Portugal is not possible for me travel to Germany before to return to Brazil.
I hope that in 2018 I return to Germany. Feel free to contact direct with me.

Gruß,

Joao Marcelo Correa

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: 1

MikroKopter - Forum » MikroKopter » Ready to use: RTK/PPK using second GNSS Mikrokopter