MikroKopter - Forum » Newbie - Bereich » Hi from loch lomond scotland

Hi from loch lomond scotland

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: 1

Autor Neuer Beitrag
Mitglied
I have a droidworx ad6 heavy lift extended....with yellow jacket..stinger pro...photo higher av 200 v3 commercial.....so dying to get it back in air..need 10 channel graupner at least...will attach pics
Mitglied
powergen scotland meinte
I have a droidworx ad6 heavy lift extended....with yellow jacket..stinger pro...photo higher av 200 v3 commercial.....so dying to get it back in air..need 10 channel graupner at least...will attach pics

Welcome to the forum. Which MikroKopter FlightCtrl and NaviCtrl do you use?

Which software / firmware version?

As transmitter I can recommend Graupner MX-20. This version is sold with an "(GR16) 8 channels" receiver but because MK use the Sum signal you will be able to use full 12 channels.
Mitglied
2.1........v3 and its got commercial licence.....i have been trying to add photos...it has a hott gr24 receiver.....i think i will need 10 channels minimum
Mitglied
powergenscotland meinte
2.1........v3 and its got commercial licence.....i have been trying to add photos...it has a hott gr24 receiver.....i think i will need 10 channels minimum

That was not very precise version detection. Never the less you will be able to use latest firmware.

When you already have a Hott GR24 receiver (12 channels), you just have to buy transmitter without receiver.

Upload photos:

You can go in the forum gallery and upload some photos to "Dein MikroKopter". Use blue menu Add - "Add photos"

After upload click on your photo in the overview. A page with photo similar to this should appear.

At right side gray panel, click "Show BBCode (for forum)". A window BBCode should pop-up. At "Link To The Full Size Image:" - "With Resized" copy the BBCode and paste it into your forum answer.

In forum answer use preview link to check that everything has gone well before actual posting answer.

Also please use quote link when starting to writing answer.

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: 1

MikroKopter - Forum » Newbie - Bereich » Hi from loch lomond scotland