MikroKopter - Forum » Electronics » Near crash with Cinestar 8 Help needed with log file

Near crash with Cinestar 8 Help needed with log file

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: 1

Autor Neuer Beitrag
Mitglied
We were out on a mission today and nearly crashed our Cinestar 8. Not fun experience. The log file shows error code 7: RC signal lost. How is this possible? Does anyone else have had the same situation? Flew up to 65 meters in 35-40 sek, after that I lost contact with the copter and it fell, I got sporadic contact to get it up and could make a landing without getting paralysed.
Now to the log file, I cant understand all parameters and would care for some help. We flew in an area with a radio tower, a G4 mobile tower. About 230-250 meters from the tower. Could this have anything to do with this lost of RC signal? We have been flying in the area earlier and on a distance of 150-160 meters from this tower without problems. There is also electric power lines in the direct area of our take off place about 50 meters, and we hoovered in that area about 60 meters above when it happened. this is near a water power station.

so help is very welcome
Here is a dropbox link to the GPX-file:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5qr3xmgd5gg7wz4/15110400.GPX?dl=0
Mitglied
Hi there, flying near radio stations can be fatal to RC signal and around power stations you need to fly in manual mode due to magnetic interference distorting the compass.

Not sure this is your problem, but we learned that when the copter went crazy near a radio tower under calibrating, the routine holding its legs under calibrating in new places saved the copter.
We also learned not to use any aid flying near power stations and underground power cables after experiencing toilet bowl.
Mitglied
How are your antennas placed on the Transmitter and on the receiver on the Heli?

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: 1

MikroKopter - Forum » Electronics » Near crash with Cinestar 8 Help needed with log file