MikroKopter - Forum » Software » How to setup?

How to setup?

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: 1

Autor Neuer Beitrag
Mitglied
hello!

How to increase flying speed in GPS hold mode? Stock is stoo slow.
Allso copter brakes too fast if you let go sticks. It should be slowing down much slower.

Which parameters should i change?
Mitglied
Coptermanest meinte
How to increase flying speed in GPS hold mode? Stock is stoo slow.

I have not tried this, but check the DYNAMIC_PH_SPEED parameter in the settings.ini file on the NaviCtrl MicroSD card. Default value 100 = 10 m/s (= 36 km/h). It is probably a byte value so maximum value is likely ~230. Values closer to 255 usually have special coded meaning. Careful!

Coptermanest meinte
Allso copter brakes too fast if you let go sticks. It should be slowing down much slower.

Which RC controller do you use? Check that stick expo / curve is set linear.

You can change PID parameters for nick and roll in MK Tool Settings, tab page Stick. However changing those values are for experts, if you do the wrong changes here you risk losing control of your copter. Careful! I have not done the kind of change that you want so I can not advice you.

Do you understand PID parameters? If not, do not change it.
Mitglied
hello!

Thanks for first answer.

About second i think you didnt understand me correctly.

When flying in GPS POS HOLD mode. and if you are flying quite fast and letting go sticks the copter tryes to brake immediately. For example DJI brakes copter slowly when letting go sticks.
Mitglied
Coptermanest meinte
When flying in GPS POS HOLD mode. and if you are flying quite fast and letting go sticks the copter tryes to brake immediately. For example DJI brakes copter slowly when letting go sticks.

I think I understand you quite well. After releasing the RC sticks, the mikrokopter stands immediately on the brakes like he wants to perform a perfect emergency stop. I am not sure, but I think this behaviour is not changeable now.

I would welcome too some possibility to adjust the brake acceleration in GPS PH mode.

Regards, Armin
Mitglied
Maybe increasing PH log time you´d get a softer response, but it´s better to release the stick slowly so it´s you who do it smooth, but the copter is able to do an emergency brake just in case you sometime don´t see something (tree branche, lights...) the copter can brake almost instantly

Also with GPS max angle (not sure if that´s the name in MKtool?) you can set a limit so the copter never tilts more than your desired angle. I reduced this parameter quite a lot because when doing an emergency brake the copter always descended because of a too high angle (motors couldn´t compensate). Now it can do a perfect emergency brake without dropping. Don´t limit this too much or the copter will strugle to fly head wind
Mitglied
Hello!

It should be acc compensation in navi ctrl 2
ACC Compensation
Here it will be set how strong the MikroKopter will slow down in PositionHold-Mode before the position is locked and if you had manually moved the sticks.
A higher value will stronger slows down the MK after manual controlling and before it keeps the nominal position.
« Bearbeitet von Coptermanest am 19.05.2016 19:09. »

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: 1

MikroKopter - Forum » Software » How to setup?