MikroKopter - Forum » Newbie - Bereich » Jeti DS24 900Mhz

Jeti DS24 900Mhz

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: 1

Autor Neuer Beitrag
Mitglied
Hi all,

Jeti is coming with a new DS24 transmitter. I like this one a lot but I'm a bit concerned about the frequency it uses.
2x2,4Ghz and 900Mhz. This gives a nice redundancy but in Belgium and the Nederlands 900Mhz is not allowed to use for RC...
I don't know for Germany...
Also this transmitter is anounced last year in august but it's still not available.

Does anybody has extra info about this?
Do you think you can disable the 900Mhz to use it according for the law?
Because it's all unclear I'm thinking to go for the DS16 multimode but the price difference is not do big so I hope I will not regret it... :?

Best regards
Peter

Please feel free to answer in Deutsch
Mitglied
Peter E meinte
2x2,4Ghz and 900Mhz. This gives a nice redundancy but in Belgium and the Nederlands 900Mhz is not allowed to use for RC...
I don't know for Germany...

There appear to a EU version: "900MHz system, (863 – 879MHz in EU) added redundancy on a totally different frequency".

The Jeti has a lot of channels. Also Graupner has a Multikanal channel expansion (30 channels?). I hope that HolgerB and IngoB will soon be working on a updated firmware for FlightCtrl / MK-Tool that can handle (many) more channels, more potis and more settings with direct channel control.

Feel free to answer auf Deutsch of in Nederlands.
Mitglied
Hi Foersom,

Thank you for this links, this makes sense... :)
Now I'm considering waiting for the DS24 ;) I hope it will be available soon...

Best regards, vriendelijke groeten ;)
Peter
Mitglied
Hoi Peter

Peter E meinte
Now I'm considering waiting for the DS24 ;) I hope it will be available soon...

What RC transmitter do you use now?

We use 11 channels (of 12) on the Graupner MX-20 (flight control) and 5 more on serial channels (camera and gimbal).

How many channels do you use? Do you also use serial channels?

Het beste,
Doei
Mitglied
Hey Foersom,

I use the Graupner Mx22 but I want to renew my transmitter because it was second hand and I don't thrust this one anymore.
So, I was thinking to invest in a good and a more redundant one that I can use for a long time.
For this reason I've found the Jeti DS24 some time ago, it hat 2x 2,4Ghz and 900Mhz.

I'm going to do my examination for class 1a/b license in Belgium and I want to buy the best transmitter for this class.
Of course, the Jeti DS/DC16 is also good, it has 2x 2,4Ghz and regarding the Graupner I don't know about redundancy...

Also, I don't need 24 channels and a lot of poti's but having it is always interesting for future updates ;)

I've considered Mx-20, Mx32, Jeti DS16, and now DS24, but I have to admit, it's not easy to make the best decicion :roll:

Groetjes
Peter
Mitglied
Hoi

Peter E meinte
I use the Graupner Mx22 but I want to renew my transmitter because it was second hand and I don't thrust this one anymore.
So, I was thinking to invest in a good and a more redundant one that I can use for a long time.
For this reason I've found the Jeti DS24 some time ago, it hat 2x 2,4Ghz and 900Mhz.

I use the MX-20 and I am very happy about it. It does not have the redundancy with second data radio. However I have never had problems with that radio connection. Should it happen that connecting between RC transmitter and micro-copter is broken, the micro-copter returns to home on its own.

Peter E meinte
Also, I don't need 24 channels and a lot of poti's but having it is always interesting for future updates ;)

There are so many good features to use, but each require a poti to setup and there is only 8 potis - much too little.

Houdoe
Mitglied
Hi Foersom,

Thansks for your reply.
I'm going to reconsider everything, you're right about the poti's and you have a point regarding the return to home function after signal loss.
I'm going to make a comparison between both transmitters(Jeti vs Graupner). For my point of view at this point I prefer Jeti because of the build quality, hall sensor sticks, firmware update,...

Like you mentioned before, it should be interesting to program more channels, poti's in the new firmware update..!

Best regards, Groeten
Peter

Please feel free to answer in Deutsch

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: 1

MikroKopter - Forum » Newbie - Bereich » Jeti DS24 900Mhz