MikroKopter - Forum » Newbie - Bereich » te hevige mikrokopter

te hevige mikrokopter

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: 1

Autor Neuer Beitrag
Mitglied
beste,

ik heb een vraag.

Hoe kan ik mijn mikrokopter octo XL op een rustigere modus zetten, of kan ik instellen dat hij niet zo hevig vliegt??

Ook ben ik een instelling van coming home kwijt en krijg deze niet terug ingesteld op de mx16 Hott

Heeft iemand hier een antwoord op??

alvast bedankt

Pieter
Mitglied
Hoi

PieterBrans meinte
Hoe kan ik mijn mikrokopter octo XL op een rustigere modus zetten, of kan ik instellen dat hij niet zo hevig vliegt??

Sorry, mijn nederlands is niet helemal goed, zo ik will op engels schrieven.

Please check that your MK uses Setting 3 (Easy). Most likely it already does that.

About the violent flight, I am not sure what specific you refer to. Perhaps you find it too "nervous" when you use the sticks. Check that your RC transmitter has a linear setup for the sticks, not expo. In the settings on the Stick tab page, change the field "Nick/Roll P" from 6 to 5, or even to 4. The result is that nick / roll stick is slower, which gives a softer start for movement good for filming. Careful when you change these parameters. If you do it wrong you risk that you can not control the MK.

PieterBrans meinte
Ook ben ik een instelling van coming home kwijt en krijg deze niet terug ingesteld op de mx16 Hott

In the default channel setup you have Come-Home on channel 6, it is part of GNSS (GPS) switch. On Navi-Ctrl tab page check the channel is 6 in "GPS Mode Control".

Feel free to answer op nederlands.
Mitglied
beste,

het meeste werkt al terug zoals u gezegd had.

Nu heeft hij nog een probleempje met kalibratie, dit wil niet goed lukken.

Ook had ik iets raars aan de hand en dat was dat hij tijdens de vlucht plots ' probleem ontvangst' zei...

Aan wat zou dit kunnen liggen?

mvg

Pieter
Mitglied
PieterBrans meinte
Nu heeft hij nog een probleempje met kalibratie, dit wil niet goed lukken.

Ook had ik iets raars aan de hand en dat was dat hij tijdens de vlucht plots ' probleem ontvangst' zei...

Which calibration will not work? ACC calibration? Compass calibration? Gyro calibration?

Do you have a log file from NaviCtrl MicroSD card with the error? You can check it in MKGPXTool. Then later upload it if you need help.
Mitglied
i think the compass calibration, when i start up and choose set 3, he said: calibration...

When i do the calibration, it wont finish it complete, and i do all the steps as described
Mitglied
PieterBrans meinte
i think the compass calibration, when i start up and choose set 3, he said: calibration...

When i do the calibration, it wont finish it complete, and i do all the steps as described

All 3 calibrations explained.

Please recheck or redo your calibrations. ACC just have to be done once (after software update).

Compass calibration you should do if you go to a new location. Do you use a classic compass to know correct north direction?

Gyro calibration you do at every power on before start motors.
Mitglied
i use my iphone to see the north and then i put it away.

Aah i didnt know that you need to do the gyro and compass at each site you go, i will test it today

so if i fly at same site, i just need to do the gyro calibration, ( trottle up left yaw)?

(btw i have another question, i use a photohigher av130 underneath the copter, but it makes strange sound in specific position and starts schaking, not that nice at a video, can i solve this?)
Mitglied
PieterBrans meinte
i use my iphone to see the north and then i put it away.

If you use a smartphone for compass you also have to calibrate the phone. When did you last calibrate the compass in the phone?

With a smartphone more compass error sources, that is why I changed to use a classic compass.

PieterBrans meinte
Aah i didnt know that you need to do the gyro and compass at each site you go, i will test it today

I recommend you read the whole setup manual. There might be important details that you have skipped.

Please also read magnet error page.

PieterBrans meinte
so if i fly at same site, i just need to do the gyro calibration, ( trottle up left yaw)?

Yes. Only if there is compass error or compass problem you need to compass calibrate again.

Also check that there is not magnet disturbance in the ground, e.g. if ground is iron-reinforced concrete like at an underground car parking.

PieterBrans meinte
(btw i have another question, i use a photohigher av130 underneath the copter, but it makes strange sound in specific position and starts schaking, not that nice at a video, can i solve this?)

Is it the servo gimbal version?

With servo gimbals you need to use a video camera with optical stabilisation, e.g. Sony CX730. Servo gimbals are fine for photography.

I do not know about why the sounds. Does it also make strange sounds when you just operate it on the ground?
« Bearbeitet von Foersom am 23.06.2016 16:39. »

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: 1

MikroKopter - Forum » Newbie - Bereich » te hevige mikrokopter