MikroKopter - Forum » Photo & Video » Wich camera to buy and wich cabling

Wich camera to buy and wich cabling

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: 1

Autor Neuer Beitrag
Mitglied
Hi all

I like to buy a new video camera but i dont know wich one. I like the cx450 from sony, but i dont know how to connect it to the drone. The new camera's available hasnt got any connectors left, so not easy to find one...

Maybe another camera or so

wich cabling i need to get it remote??

thanks in advance

pieter
Mitglied
Cam-Ctrl at the shop (video about HDMI) ;)
« Bearbeitet von Stephan Lukas am 09.08.2016 06:56. »
Mitglied
PieterBrans meinte
Hi all

I like to buy a new video camera but i dont know wich one. I like the cx450 from sony, but i dont know how to connect it to the drone. The new camera's available hasnt got any connectors left, so not easy to find one...

Maybe another camera or so

wich cabling i need to get it remote??

thanks in advance

pieter

Hi Pieter, for Sony CX450 use this product in particular: https://www.mikrocontroller.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=110&products_id=907

Because SONY CX450 is compatible with accessory SONY RM-VPR1.

Best Regards
Mitglied
Hi Joao,

Are you sure that the sony cx450 is compatible with the vpr1?
I can't find this online...

Best regards
Peter

Feel free to answer in Deutsch
Mitglied
PieterBrans meinte
I like to buy a new video camera but i dont know wich one. I like the cx450 from sony,

The CX450, like the CX625, have very small image sensor of just 1/5,8 (3.1 mm). This means it is not good in low light conditions.

The legendary model CX730 from 2012 has sensor 6.3 mm, i.e. 4 times larger.

From the currents Sony model range you should rather consider model AX33 which has 7.76 mm sensor. It also has 4K video but unfortunately only with 25P, not 50P as I would like. And yes it is more expensive than the model you had selected.
« Bearbeitet von Foersom am 10.08.2016 00:53. »
Mitglied
Peter E meinte
Hi Joao,

Are you sure that the sony cx450 is compatible with the vpr1?
I can't find this online...

Best regards
Peter

Feel free to answer in Deutsch

i see the CX450 has multi interface in the manual of it, so i guess it will work :)
Mitglied
Zitat
From the currents Sony model range you should rather consider model AX33 which has 7.76 mm sensor. It also has 4K video but unfortunately only with 25P, not 50P as I would like. And yes it is more expensive than the model you had selected.

As far as I see Sony has made a successor for the AX33. It is the AX 53. This model has a new stabilisation system (5 axis), which also stabilzes the roll-axis. Sensor size is 7.2mm. This could be nice for use on a servo gimbal.
Mitglied
Duxi meinte
As far as I see Sony has made a successor for the AX33. It is the AX 53. This model has a new stabilisation system (5 axis), which also stabilzes the roll-axis. Sensor size is 7.2mm. This could be nice for use on a servo gimbal.

Correct. But it is also another 150 EUR more expensive than AX33. AX33 was already double the price of the CX450. ;)

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: 1

MikroKopter - Forum » Photo & Video » Wich camera to buy and wich cabling