MikroKopter - Forum » Flight-Ctrl » 5S lipo flightctrl 2.5

5S lipo flightctrl 2.5

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: 1

Autor Neuer Beitrag
Mitglied
I purchased 4 5S batteries & thought I'd upgrade from my 4S. I searched everywhere for how to do this in the wiki & found nothing so since the 2.5 page description says 2.5 is compatible from 4S-6S, I simply plugged in a 5S & nothing happens, no lights, no motor test, nada
I'm at wits end. What am I doing wrong? I'm all flying at 2.14
Mitglied
frechele meinte
I purchased 4 5S batteries & thought I'd upgrade from my 4S. I searched everywhere for how to do this in the wiki & found nothing so since the 2.5 page description says 2.5 is compatible from 4S-6S, I simply plugged in a 5S & nothing happens, no lights, no motor test, nada
I'm at wits end. What am I doing wrong? I'm all flying at 2.14

Which BL-Motor-Ctrl power board generation do you use? V2 or V3?

Does the FlightCtrl V2.5 still work if you disconnect it and power it through the MKUSB interface?
Mitglied
Bl V0.3
The flight ctrl v2.5 works fine again with 4S 16.6 lipos, just not with 5S 20.4v at same connector
Thanks
Mitglied
frechele meinte
Bl V0.3

I was referring to hardware version. Do you mean hardware BL-Motor-Ctrl V3.0 or are you talking about the software version in the BL-Motor-Ctrl?
Wiki-Mod, MK-Betatester
A 5S Lipo will also work. When you connect the Lipo in the same way then the 4S and if this will not work,
you are sure that your Lipo is charged? You test it with e.g. a multimeter?
Mitglied
LotharF meinte
A 5S Lipo will also work. When you connect the Lipo in the same way then the 4S and if this will not work,
you are sure that your Lipo is charged? You test it with e.g. a multimeter?

Thanks for participating to help find an answer to the problem, LiPo 5S is not my speciality. I fly 4S and 6S.
Mitglied
My 5s lipos were fully charged measured over 20v. The Bl's are V2(black)..Update-I charged my lipos again & now my mk powers on. They measured over 20v but somehow did not work. They had been on a shelf for 2 years. I guess I should have charged them first. Thanks for your help.
« Bearbeitet von frechele am 14.10.2016 06:26. »

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: 1

MikroKopter - Forum » Flight-Ctrl » 5S lipo flightctrl 2.5