MikroKopter - Forum » MikroKopter - general » Decending height after RTH?

Decending height after RTH?

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: 1

Autor Neuer Beitrag
Mitglied
Hi,

Is it possible to set a height that the copter will decend after a return to home?
I mean this:
I've set the RTH height to 50m, when the kopter is back at the take off point with RTH, can you let the kopter come down to 3m?

Thx already!
Best regards
Peter

Please feel free to answer in Deutsch
« Bearbeitet von Peter E am 31.10.2016 20:01. »
Mitglied
This is not implemented yet, but a good idea. Perhaps H & I will read and realize it soon.
Mitglied
Hi Solutionxxl,

Thanks a lot for your answer!

Yes, this can be a nice future option :P
Mitglied
Peter E meinte
Is it possible to set a height that the copter will decend after a return to home?
I mean this:
I've set the RTH height to 50m, when the kopter is back at the take off point with RTH, can you let the kopter come down to 3m?

Good idea. If this is implemented it could be made with a field to type in "at home, go to altitude" and if set to 0 m it would effectively be an auto-landing.

Until something like this available, you can set a switch for "auto start/land channel". You can then manually switch to auto-landing after come-home completed. If you during auto-land wants to keep kopter flying at current height, you just switch to auto-start.

If you use auto land, I recommend to reduce landing speed to 8 (0.8 m/s) as the standard 1.2 m/s is very fast and could break landings legs, gimbal and camera.
Mitglied
What´s the purpose of this petition?

I can´t see its utility, so I must be missing something...

If RTH is activated automatically because of a rc link failure, then you don´t want it to stay in the air, and if activated manually I think height is still controlled manually while RTH is being executed, isn´t it?
Mitglied
@Foersom,

Thx for your reply.
Good idea to use the auto landing channel to do this, didn't think about that ;)

@ AndresMtnez,

It was not my intention to do a petition for this feature, I've only asked if it was possible in the current or older firmwares. A friend of me tought that he could do this with his okto xl in an older firlmware but he was not sure anymore. For this reason I've start to search in the FC settings but I didn't find it, so I've asked it here ;)

Anyway, I do think it's a usefull feature.

Best regards
Peter
Mitglied
Peter E meinte
A friend of me tought that he could do this with his okto xl in an older firlmware but he was not sure anymore. For this reason I've start to search in the FC settings but I didn't find it, so I've asked it here ;)

What he was remembering is probably the behaviour for low battery. See Settings Misc page. By default when low voltage reach 3.3 V (per cell) MK flyes come-home, when voltage reach 3.2 V auto-landing starts.
Mitglied
Hi Foersom,

Now I think also that he made a mistake, I see him soon to ask him.

Regards / groetjes
Peter

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: 1

MikroKopter - Forum » MikroKopter - general » Decending height after RTH?