MikroKopter - Forum » Photo & Video » HD Video optical Zoom x50 stable with SONY HX400?

HD Video optical Zoom x50 stable with SONY HX400?

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: 1

Autor Neuer Beitrag
Mitglied
Hello,

Someone tested the camera SONY DSC-HX400V? HD movie and provides optical zoom x50.

Here video operating in drone.

Best Regards
« Bearbeitet von Joao Marcelo am 07.07.2016 02:43. »
Mitglied
Joao Marcelo meinte
Someone tested the camera SONY DSC-HX400V? HD movie and provides optical zoom x50.

Amazing zoom, but I always find that zoom gives this hazed view because you are looking through many more meters of air with dust and pollution.

For inspection I find a 10x zoom is sufficient. The rest you can do with position of the micro-copter.
Mitglied
Hello,

this big zoom is not good for our copters at video. You can zoom up to 5 or max 10 ;),

Best regards,
Stephan
Mitglied
Thanks Stephan and Foersom, thank you for the explanation.
Mitglied
hi,

im using the hx400v and a greasy h3 like in the video,

I can zoom in and zoom out. That works fine,
But how can you stop the zoom at like 10% or 20% ?

Here at the moment its all or nothing :)

thanks in advance :)

pieter
Mitglied
Hello,

I have done a Video in 2013. Near the same...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR28LMO_atM

What is your result of this 'problem' ?

best to you,
Walter

p.s.:
the Videos on gremsy are awesome...
« Bearbeitet von roerich_64 am 18.04.2017 21:57. »
Mitglied
PieterBrans meinte
hi,

im using the hx400v and a greasy h3 like in the video,

I can zoom in and zoom out. That works fine,
But how can you stop the zoom at like 10% or 20% ?

Here at the moment its all or nothing :)

thanks in advance :)

pieter

Hi Pieter,

I use HX400V with CamControl MULTI Mikrokopter and the zoom control is fine. I like HX400V for photo, for video I prefer SONY HDR-PJ810E with CamControl LANC, digital clear zoom 24x . Do you use another system control camera?

Best Regards Joao Marcelo
« Bearbeitet von Joao Marcelo am 18.04.2017 23:12. »
Mitglied
roerich_64 meinte
Hello,

I have done a Video in 2013. Near the same...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR28LMO_atM

What is your result of this 'problem' ?

best to you,
Walter

p.s.:
the Videos on gremsy are awesome...

Hi Walter,

Your video is fine, sufficient for inspection because the more important is the photo (static image), but I prefer included system that storage three photos/second (1920 x 1080) in the Raspberry, I use the photos for inspection report. In my opinion, for the best vídeo it is necessary to make propeller balancing to perfect gyre and minimal high frequency vibration. Too I use vibration dampeners (20mm) shore 55 between Lipo holder and rings. I do not use bruschless camera mount for inspection service, only servo camera mount (very versatile and lightweight). Details in http://forum.mikrokopter.de/topic-33792-1.html

Corrected in 20/04 17h35

« Bearbeitet von Joao Marcelo am 20.04.2017 22:35. »
Mitglied
Joao Marcelo meinte
Too I use vibration dampeners (20mm) between Lipo holder and rings. I do not use bruschless camera mount for inspection service, only servo camera mount (very versatile and lightweight). Details in http://forum.mikrokopter.de/topic-33792-1.html

Hi Joao,

could you please explain where exactly you mount these "very soft" rubber parts? Between lipo holder and frame or between lipo holder and gimbal?

Regards, Armin
Mitglied
ArminW meinte
Joao Marcelo meinte
Too I use vibration dampeners (20mm) between Lipo holder and rings. I do not use bruschless camera mount for inspection service, only servo camera mount (very versatile and lightweight). Details in http://forum.mikrokopter.de/topic-33792-1.html

Hi Joao,

could you please explain where exactly you mount these "very soft" rubber parts? Between lipo holder and frame or between lipo holder and gimbal?

Regards, Armin

Hi Armin, is between lipo holder and frame.

See this figure:
http://gallery.mikrokopter.de/main.php/v/Nachbau/OktoXL_CX730.jpg.html

Best Regards
Mitglied
Hi Joao,

thanks for explaining. I asked, because I tested the same config on my QuadroXL and I found it not very good. The flight behaviour was a little "wobbling" due to the mass of lipo + gimbal +camera hanging on the very soft shore 38 rubber dampeners. I changed the rubber dampeners to the "semi soft" types with shore 55 (link) and found this beeing a good compromise between flight stability and vibration absorption.

Another idea is to place the very soft rubber dampeners between lipo and gimbal, but I have not tested this yet.

Armin
Mitglied
ArminW meinte
Hi Joao,

thanks for explaining. I asked, because I tested the same config on my QuadroXL and I found it not very good. The flight behaviour was a little "wobbling" due to the mass of lipo + gimbal +camera hanging on the very soft shore 38 rubber dampeners. I changed the rubber dampeners to the "semi soft" types with shore 55 (link) and found this beeing a good compromise between flight stability and vibration absorption.

Another idea is to place the very soft rubber dampeners between lipo and gimbal, but I have not tested this yet.

Armin

Hi Armin, thanks for advice. You're right. Sorry I use shore 55 rubber dampeners, not shore 38. I'll fix the Mikrokopter Shop link. But I use only the max payload is 3,5 Kg =(batteries+cameramount+electronic vídeo telemetry+camera).

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: 1

MikroKopter - Forum » Photo & Video » HD Video optical Zoom x50 stable with SONY HX400?