MikroKopter - Forum » MikroKopter - general » English: PublicBeta V2.15

English: PublicBeta V2.15

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: < 1 2

Autor Neuer Beitrag
Entwickler, Admin
We will have these I2C Expander boards in the shop next week.
Then you can connect both: the Camera Interface and the Laser
Mitglied
Dear @Holger

Still you did not answer my questions #5 ?

Also Could you add hot-shoe info in Text-Telemetry or Normal Telemetry and CamCtrl sum of photo value ( not one digit ( between 1 and 9 ) ?
Entwickler, Admin
mehmetyldz87 meinte
Still you did not answer my questions #5 ?

We don't plan another undervoltage level to avoid starting.

mehmetyldz87 meinte
Also Could you add hot-shoe info in Text-Telemetry or Normal Telemetry and CamCtrl sum of photo value ( not one digit ( between 1 and 9 ) ?

I can think about that, but not for this release,
Mitglied
If there's nothing else you have planned, when is it time to publish 2.16 final version?
Entwickler, Admin
today
Mitglied
HolgerB meinte
today

Great Finally. Thanks for new firmware :D
Entwickler, Admin
V2.16 is released now

http://wiki.mikrokopter.de/en/Firmware-2.16
Mitglied
Dear @HolgerB

Is it normal to give "okay" without seeing the "wait .." text during the calibration? Also Are there any optimum K values?
Mitglied
HolgerB, I'll try to compile *.hex from source V2.16a but always got the version "2_15L". If I edit "makefile": VERSION_MAJOR = 2 , VERSION_MINOR = 15(16) , VERSION_PATCH = 11(0) this will be enough? after compiling the size of one and the same, the checksums do not match with your *.hex file...
Entwickler, Admin
zond meinte
HolgerB, I'll try to compile *.hex from source V2.16a but always got the version "2_15L". If I edit "makefile": VERSION_MAJOR = 2 , VERSION_MINOR = 15(16) , VERSION_PATCH = 11(0) this will be enough? after compiling the size of one and the same, the checksums do not match with your *.hex file...

Yes, the changes are fine.
Don't be concerned that the checksum is different.
Mitglied
Dear @HolgerB

Do you have a chance to update this wiki page ( such as required programs(IDE), MK Patch , libraries, makefiles edit,basic tutorials , etc..) for developers ? I think it is very helpful for beginners and those who want to contribute.

And

When will you produce a I2C splitter for FC 3.0 ? (#25 Post)

Regards
Mehmet
« Bearbeitet von mehmetyldz87 am 21.01.2017 15:41. »
Mitglied
Dear HolgerB

For v2.16, I am experiencing the following problem . After the waypoint flight is over and deleting waypoints within the system ( GPS OFF and GPS ). When I give an orientation command on the yaw axis and leave it at the middle point on the yaw axis, the system switches to that position again to same yaw position (POI or Rear to Home(for CH) ) when waypoint finished. When I turn on and off CF mode and turn GPS mode on and off again and this problem is solved. I experienced this fault with FC3.0 and FC2.5 hardwares with software v2.16. Also one of our customer who is used v2.16 reported this problem before and I shared it with Lothar via e-mail, But we assumed that this was from a low battery voltage coming home mode ( Rear to Home), but I compared to this problem when there was not a low battery voltage issue and not only for coming home mode.In addition I simulated that waypoint and I did not observe that problem.

GPX Logs and WPL File are here,

For FC2.5/NC2.0/GPSV3.5->Link (Especially From Track Point #2490 / FlightTime: 21.45 mins ( When waypoint is finished ) )

For FC3.0/GPSV3.5->Link (Especially From Track Point #2219 / FlightTime:19:23 mins ( When waypoint is finished ) )

WPL File->Link

Regards
Mehmet
« Bearbeitet von mehmetyldz87 am 05.04.2017 15:23. »
Mitglied
Dear HolgerB

Do you have a chance to look GPX files?
Entwickler, Admin
@Mehmet: That behaviour is normal and common since years.
Mitglied
@HolgerB: How can this be normal ? I don't agree with you, Such a situation can create problems for new users!!

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: < 1 2

MikroKopter - Forum » MikroKopter - general » English: PublicBeta V2.15