MikroKopter - Forum » MikroKopter - general » Max speed at "Dynamic Position Hold"

Max speed at "Dynamic Position Hold"

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: 1

Autor Neuer Beitrag
Mitglied
Hi
I have big octocopter with u7 motors and 2.08 firmware. I changed the parameter in settings on SD card from 100 to 130. So I should get max speed about 46 km/h. But during flight I don't see any difference. Max speed is still about 25-30kh/h even when the stick on full forward position. Anyone checked this function ? Is it working ? When I am flying only on althold I can get 40-45 km/h.

regards
Mitglied
Anyone ? No one using this option in settings on sd-card ?
Entwickler, Admin
I checked that today, it works as it should. The Speed went to 48km/h at a Setting og 130 (13m/sek)
With default setting, the average max. Speed is about 35-40km/h

But please note that the Navi reduces the speed automatically if the setpoint of the Motors goes above 75-80%
Mitglied
Ok thanks so I will check the setpoint of motors.
Mitglied
Dear Holger
could you look at this log :
http://fotostacja.pl/logs/15040400.GPX
I think around row 401 you can see that nick is on max forward and speed is still 24-27 km/h I can't get more on PH.
All motors get only 32 A so they have much more power.
Entwickler, Admin
Can you also send your active settings file?
Mitglied
I think it was that:
http://fotostacja.pl/logs/paramet.mkp
Entwickler, Admin
In your setting the Stick P is lower than default. It is 4

Please try the default values for the Stick P & D
P = 6
D = 10

Or maybe even
P = 7
D = 10
« Bearbeitet von HolgerB am 16.04.2015 17:08. »
Mitglied
Ok I will check this tomorrow
Mitglied
Hi I changed the sticks to 7 and 10 and now I can get even 56 km/h. And in settings file I have max speed in dph 130 (46 km/h). So this limit doesn't work ??
My log:
http://fotostacja.pl/logs/15041701.GPX
http://fotostacja.pl/logs/paramet2.mkp
Entwickler, Admin
If you set the Stick-P to 6, it should be 46km/h
The setting on the SD-card is more a setpoint than a limit.

The Speed-Setpoint is calculated like this: SpeedSetting = (StickPosition * StickP * SD-Setting) / SomeFaktor
So, if your Stick-P would have been 6, your Max.Speed would have been 48km/h (56 * 6 / 7) = 48
Mitglied
So, if using the Stick P to make it more decile, you would actually recommend using a great deal of expo instead, and then keeping Stick P in the 5-7 range ?
Mitglied
In lost month I tried again to get faster speeds of Mikrokopter. And I was trying on 3 different octocopters with and without load. I can get steady 15-25km/h but not faster speeds. In PH copters sometimes fly faster but only for a second after that it slowing down. I was testing different parameters in Navi tab in koptertool (GPS P etc.) but I can't get constant higher speed than 29 km/h.

Anyone succeed fly with constant 40km/h in Position Hold mode ????
Mitglied
I encounter the same problem ~~In Dynamic Position Hold mode , clean with a constantly flying speed can not be obtained .
As Holger says : The Navi reduces the speed automatically if the setpoint of the Motors goes above 75-80%......... may be this is a safety consideration!!
But , If a clean and constantly flying speed ( keep and hold the same flying speed ) is needed , How could we get a clean fly by doing some parameter setting change ?

Appreciated for any information
Mitglied
If it is impossible to make a clean flight with mikrocopter ?
Mitglied
I think it will be much easier if there will be an option in koptertool to set max speed. The speed is very important when you are using copter for video shooting.

Neues Thema Antwort

Seite: 1

MikroKopter - Forum » MikroKopter - general » Max speed at "Dynamic Position Hold"